扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[复制链接]
61#
mardiego 发表于 2009-10-17 12:18:58 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

da jia  bang mang  ba phil hellmuth shuo de huan fan yi yi xia .rang wo men ye ke yi ming bai ta zai shuo shen me .

da ying wen guo ran lei a .ti liang xia wo ye bu rong yi a  [s:167]

[s:176] 兄弟,要么英文要么中文,汉语拼音读起来很费劲阿。
62#
luckypanda 发表于 2009-10-17 12:40:22 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[quote="lady79":2rrp298q]da jia  bang mang  ba phil hellmuth shuo de huan fan yi yi xia .rang wo men ye ke yi ming bai ta zai shuo shen me .

da ying wen guo ran lei a .ti liang xia wo ye bu rong yi a  [s:167]

[s:176] 兄弟,要么英文要么中文,汉语拼音读起来很费劲阿。[/quote:2rrp298q]

就是啊,小鲨,别闹嘛。 [s:146]
63#
pipi 发表于 2009-10-17 12:47:58 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Translation:

(这是我一个月前写的,不是很新了,但值得一读)

拥有十四枚奥运金牌的扑克选手!

我充满敬意地观看了2008年夏季奥运会,而迈克尔·菲尔普斯的夺金风暴更是让我赞叹不已。某一天菲尔普斯能遥遥领先取得胜利,而第二天他则会和队友在接力赛中与对手拼到最后一秒种——要知道他们的对手曾在训练中游出世界最好成绩。尽管儿子们大声抗议,我还是把他们拎到电视机前观看每一场比赛,因为我知道我们正在见证一个史诗般奇迹的诞生。终于,那场无法用言语形容的比赛上演了。整个世界都在一遍又一遍地观看比赛镜头重播,而观众们仍然频频摇头,无法相信看到的这一切。菲尔普斯的确落后,但他不知怎么使出了一招自创的半次击水动作,以发丝般的优势击败了塞尔维亚名将查维奇。我看了七八遍重播,我的儿子们也兴奋异常。八场比赛,八枚金牌,真让我无语了。

当菲尔普斯也是个扑克爱好者的消息逐渐传到扑克界时,很多玩家开始关注。在奥林匹克结束几个月后,菲尔普斯邀请我在拉斯维加斯见面。我曾和不少世界各地的名人见过面,而菲尔普斯是第一个让我成为追星族的人!他扑克知识的丰富给我留下了很深的印象,而第二天他更是在凯撒宫赌场举办的一场300多人的扑克赛中进入了终桌。我试图让菲尔普斯参加Ultimatebet.com举办的Aruba扑克经典赛,不过他还没拿定主意。在此,我决定在专栏中向大家介绍他在另一场比赛中介入的一个大锅。

盲注已经升到$500-$1000,ante是$125,玩家A从枪口位置全押$5000,他的牌是K-6杂色,后面的人均弃牌直到位于小盲位置的菲尔普斯,菲尔普斯持有9h-9d,也推入了所有$29000筹码。位于大盲位置的玩家B陷入沉思,不久之后,他丢入$28000跟了这个全押,手里的牌是A-7杂花。翻牌出来是10-9-6。这对菲尔普斯的一对9来说相当理想。转牌是J,这意味着河牌出现8或者Q的话,菲尔普斯将会输掉。唉,河牌真是张8。。

让我们更为仔细地分析一下这手牌。我不喜欢玩家A在枪口位置的全押。我肯定会弃牌。下一手他将处于大盲位置,谁知道那时会发生什么呢。也许某个后位的玩家会用2-2或Q-J加注,或者干脆就是bluff,那样的话玩家A很有可能赢得一个$10000的锅。或者,A可以连续在大小盲注弃牌,当他回到庄家位置时虽只剩$3000筹码,但还有7次机会。菲尔普斯的$29000全押是个很不错的行动,因为他只需担忧处在大盲位置的玩家B。实际上菲尔普斯给玩家B发出了明确的信息:“我有手强牌!”我不喜欢B的跟牌。显然他忽略或是误解了菲尔普斯传达的信息。无论如何,B目前为止只在池底投资了$1000,跟牌需要用A-7杂花再投资$28000。如果“大嘴”Mike Matusow看见玩家B的这个跟牌的话,他一定会大声嚷嚷:“你疯了吗?!”

菲尔普斯具有相当不错的扑克天分,如果十五年内他赢得几条WSOP金手链,或者是19到24枚金牌时,你不必感到惊奇。对了,今天我还向他提议用我的一条WSOP金手链换他的一枚金牌,但我猜他是不会同意的!
(This one was written a month ago. Not current, but worth a read)

14 Gold Medals and a Player Too!

I watched the 2008 Summer Olympics with awe, and no small measure of amazement as Michael Phelps won gold medal after gold medal.  One day it was Phelps by a country mile, the next day Phelps relay mates ran down their opponents at the last possible second, even though those opponents were the fastest in the world in their discipline!  At first, over their loud protests, I made my sons come and watch each race on television, knowing that we were witnessing something truly special on a historical and a global scale.  Finally, there was the race that defies explanation, where Phelps won a race that the world watched the replay of, over-and-over, and yet still we were left shaking our heads in disbelief.  Phelps was beaten, but somehow he used a half-stroke, a move that no one would coach, to beat Cavic by literally, a fingernail!  When I watched this replay seven or eight times, my sons were very happy to be in the room watching with me.  Eight races, eight gold medals, what else can you say?
As news filtered to the poker world that Phelps was a poker player, and a fan of the poker world, the players took notice.  Then a few months after the Olympics ended, I was in Las Vegas when Phelps asked to meet me.  I have met some of the biggest celebs in the world, but Phelps was the first person that I was completely star struck by!  Also, I was impressed with his knowledge of Texas Hold’em, and the very next day Phelps made a final table in a tournament at Caesars Palace with over 300 entrants.  Currently I’m trying to get Phelps to go to Ultimatebet.com’s Aruba Poker Classic tournament, and he is on the fence.  Meanwhile, Phelps played a big pot in a tournament the other day that I decided to write up here in my column.
The blinds were $500-$1,000, with a $125 a man ante, Player A moved all in--in first position--for $5,000 with K-6 off suit, everyone else folded and then Phelps moved all in—in the small blind--for $29,000 with 9h-9d.  Player B--in the big blind—tanked for a moment, and then called $28,000 more with A-7 off suit.  The cards went on their backs, and the flop came down 10-9-6.  What a great flop for Phelps, and his pair of nines.  The turn was a jack, which means that Phelps could now lose to an eight, or a queen on the river.  Alas, the river was an eight!
Let’s take a closer look at the play of this hand.  I do not like Player A’s all in move under the gun with K-6.  I would greatly prefer the fold!  I mean, he would have been in the big blind the very next hand, and who knows what could happen then.  Maybe someone in late position would have raised it up with 2-2, or Q-J, or a bluff and Player A could find himself a favorite to win a $10,000 pot.  Or maybe, Player A could have folded both blind hands and still had $3,000 left when he took possession of the button, where he would have had seven hands to choose from.  Phelps $29,000 move was a good one, as he only had to fear Player B in the big blind.  In fact, Phelps sent a clear message to Player B, and it was, “I have a strong hand!”  I hate Player B’s call here with A-7.  He obviously didn’t hear Phelps message, or interpret it very well.  But regardless, Player B had only $1,000 in the pot, and it was $28,000 more to call with A-7 off suit.  If Mike “The mouth” Matusow saw Player B make that call, he would shout, “Are you insane!?!”
Phelps has a ton of poker talent, and in the next fifteen years don’t be surprised to see him win a few WSOP bracelets to go along with his, oh say, 19 to 24 gold medals!  By the way, just today I asked Phelps if he wanted to trade one of my WSOP bracelets for one of his gold medals, but I don’t think he’ll go for it!!
64#
luckypanda 发表于 2009-10-17 16:53:44 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

pipi辛苦了,谢谢啊。 [s:146]
65#
wmwmw 发表于 2009-10-17 19:19:33 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

(This one was written a month ago. Not current, but worth a read)

14 Gold Medals and a Player Too!

I watched the 2008 Summer Olympics with awe, and no small measure of amazement as Michael Phelps won gold medal after gold medal.  One day it was Phelps by a country mile, the next day Phelps relay mates ran down their opponents at the last possible second, even though those opponents were the fastest in the world in their discipline!  At first, over their loud protests, I made my sons come and watch each race on television, knowing that we were witnessing something truly special on a historical and a global scale.  Finally, there was the race that defies explanation, where Phelps won a race that the world watched the replay of, over-and-over, and yet still we were left shaking our heads in disbelief.  Phelps was beaten, but somehow he used a half-stroke, a move that no one would coach, to beat Cavic by literally, a fingernail!  When I watched this replay seven or eight times, my sons were very happy to be in the room watching with me.  Eight races, eight gold medals, what else can you say?
As news filtered to the poker world that Phelps was a poker player, and a fan of the poker world, the players took notice.  Then a few months after the Olympics ended, I was in Las Vegas when Phelps asked to meet me.  I have met some of the biggest celebs in the world, but Phelps was the first person that I was completely star struck by!  Also, I was impressed with his knowledge of Texas Hold’em, and the very next day Phelps made a final table in a tournament at Caesars Palace with over 300 entrants.  Currently I’m trying to get Phelps to go to Ultimatebet.com’s Aruba Poker Classic tournament, and he is on the fence.  Meanwhile, Phelps played a big pot in a tournament the other day that I decided to write up here in my column.
The blinds were $500-$1,000, with a $125 a man ante, Player A moved all in--in first position--for $5,000 with K-6 off suit, everyone else folded and then Phelps moved all in—in the small blind--for $29,000 with 9h-9d.  Player B--in the big blind—tanked for a moment, and then called $28,000 more with A-7 off suit.  The cards went on their backs, and the flop came down 10-9-6.  What a great flop for Phelps, and his pair of nines.  The turn was a jack, which means that Phelps could now lose to an eight, or a queen on the river.  Alas, the river was an eight!
Let’s take a closer look at the play of this hand.  I do not like Player A’s all in move under the gun with K-6.  I would greatly prefer the fold!  I mean, he would have been in the big blind the very next hand, and who knows what could happen then.  Maybe someone in late position would have raised it up with 2-2, or Q-J, or a bluff and Player A could find himself a favorite to win a $10,000 pot.  Or maybe, Player A could have folded both blind hands and still had $3,000 left when he took possession of the button, where he would have had seven hands to choose from.  Phelps $29,000 move was a good one, as he only had to fear Player B in the big blind.  In fact, Phelps sent a clear message to Player B, and it was, “I have a strong hand!”  I hate Player B’s call here with A-7.  He obviously didn’t hear Phelps message, or interpret it very well.  But regardless, Player B had only $1,000 in the pot, and it was $28,000 more to call with A-7 off suit.  If Mike “The mouth” Matusow saw Player B make that call, he would shout, “Are you insane!?!”
Phelps has a ton of poker talent, and in the next fifteen years don’t be surprised to see him win a few WSOP bracelets to go along with his, oh say, 19 to 24 gold medals!  By the way, just today I asked Phelps if he wanted to trade one of my WSOP bracelets for one of his gold medals, but I don’t think he’ll go for it!!

"By the way, just today I asked Phelps if he wanted to trade one of my WSOP bracelets for one of his gold medals, but I don’t think he’ll go for it!!"

I guess he would trade one of his gold medals for the money you won from one of your WSOP bracelets.
66#
flyerkite 发表于 2009-10-17 22:29:54 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

你好,Phil Hellmuth! [s:146]
67#
heeh 发表于 2009-10-19 09:16:20 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

中外高手来汇聚。
68#
dpiero 发表于 2009-10-19 10:54:03 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Phil Hellmuth 我可是你的FANS啊~~
69#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2009-10-19 15:09:53 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Anthrax in Aruba!?!

I am proud to say that Scott Ian is an UltimateBet.com pro.  Ian is also a rock star who plays rhythm guitar in two bands (“Anthrax” and “Pearl”), a comic book writer (“Lobo”), and of course, an online and real world poker player.  At the 2009 WSOP (World Series of Poker) Ian found himself juggling some serious balls.  On Sunday night, Ian landed in Vegas straight from Germany--and an Anthrax Tour--and he immediately went to the Rio Hotel to sign up for the WSOP.  Ian made it through Day One on Monday, then he played Day Two on Wednesday.  After making it through Wednesday’s Day Two Ian slept for a whole 90 minutes and then hopped on a 6:00 am flight to Tulsa, Oklahoma for a show Thursday night with “Anthrax.”  After the show, Ian slept another 90 minutes and hopped on another 6:00 am flight, this time back to Vegas on Friday morning for Day Three.  Luckily for Ian, there were no flight delays on the way back to Vegas—he went through Denver--but there was a lot of stress.  A flight delay could have cost Ian 50% of his chips, or more!
Ian then somehow made it through Day Three on Friday, and when he hit his room on Friday night he completely passed out!  Day Four began at noon on Saturday, and Ian managed to make it right down to the money “bubble” (the final 650 or so in a field for 6,900 players), before the action became interminably slow.  You see, when they were three players away from the money, they began dealing “Hand-for-hand,” which means that every table had to finish their hand, and then they dealt a new hand.  With 75 tables, they were playing about eight hands per hour, whereas before the “hand-for-hand” they were dealing about 30 hands per hour.  This is where Ian literally starting sleeping between hands!  Did I mention that Ian has never done drugs before?  In any case, somehow Ian pushed through and made the money, before busting out late on Day Four.
I ran into Ian again in Aruba in early October, at the UltimateBet.com “Aruba Poker Classic” and this is his “Hand of the Week.”  On Day One Ian was playing textbook super tight poker and cruising along, when he overheard the chip leader at the table, who had gone from $90,000 down to $75,000 say, “OK, I’m shutting it down.  I’m on a bit of a losing streak and I don’t want to lose any more chips!”  Ian was a little short, but had a great “Tight image” and he decided on the spot that he would try to bluff the chip leader.  Most of us wouldn’t think of trying to bluff the chip leader, but after those comments, bluffing the chip leader seemed like a logical move.
Fifteen minutes later Ian was in the big blind when the chip leader raised it up under the gun to $950 to go with 10-10 and everyone else folded; then Ian made it $3,100 to go with A-8.  The chip leader called, the flop was Qc-Qh-6d, and both players checked.  The turn card was a jack, Ian bet $5,100, and the chip leader snap called.  Once he snap called, Ian knew that he was beat, but he thought that he could bluff the river.  The river was an eight.  Now Ian “Shoved” (went all in) for roughly $12,000, and the chip leader tanked for three minutes, and eventually the chip leader called the clock on himself!  Then the chip leader asked the floor person if he could show his hand face up to Ian in order to try to read Ian (you can show your hand, but then you will get a 20 minute penalty).  Ian says, “At this point I didn’t say a word, or make a motion; I was Mount Rushmore!”  The chip leader folded, and showed his 10-10, and Ian flashed an eight as he mucked his cards.  Most of us would have checked down after the eight hit figuring that we may well have the best hand, but Ian played this hand masterfully!
70#
wangxiaoqing 发表于 2009-10-20 23:13:45 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

期盼得到更多的学习机会
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 07:33 , Processed in 0.089943 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.