楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[复制链接]
291#
mardiego 发表于 2010-12-19 12:43:08 | 只看该作者
“Hey sir, should I deal you in?”
“先生,您还要再玩一手牌么?”

12月初的一个周日,我的朋友Jon Ferraro在Potawatomi Bingo赌场玩$3-$5盲注的无上限Hold'em。最小买入200快,最大买入600块,Ferraro600块入局。7个小时后,Ferraro整理了面前2200块的筹码,准备换钱走人。

Ferraro说,“这个时候,荷官问道‘先生,您还要在按钮位玩一手么?’我点头答应了,随后他给了我一对Q。这时我想,‘我玩了7个小时的好牌(我这么认为)才赢了1600,现在却要一把全输了,因为我总是无法弃掉QQ!不过我喜欢赌,所以无所谓!’我这3号位,6号位下注25,被8号位跟注,而1号位加注到130。通常这种情况下我会加注,不过这家伙一直玩的很紧,并且只用A-A A-K或KK再加注,所以我选择平跟,6号位和8号位也跟了。翻牌黑桃Q/方块J/梅花7,太棒了!6号位过牌,8号位过牌,1号位下注200。现在我确认他就是A-A或者K-K,所以我选择平跟,因为他并没有太多的出路而且会继续发力。6号位现在只有240块了,所以他全入;8号位也把最后的180块押了进来。1号位和我都跟进了多的40块。这个时候,6号位叫一个chip runner过来。”

Ferraro继续讲他的故事,“6号位和8号位全入了。同时1号位还有1700块。转牌是梅花8(牌面:黑桃Q/方块J/梅花7/梅花8),现在彩池已经有1400了。我听见6号位在叫chip runner,我讨厌这样,不过并不十分在意,他也许抓到一个小点的三条,或有一个同花听牌。这时1号位下注300,我又一次跟了。我选择只是跟注,是因为赢大钱的唯一办法是吃掉他所有的筹码。河牌是一个J,1号位又下注400块(他还剩1000块)。这时我立即把自己所有的筹码推了出去,其实无论河牌是什么我都会这样干。1号位想了2、3秒钟,亮出黑桃10和黑桃9,跟了。我说‘葫芦’并亮出了对Q。6号位大叫一声亮出了草花10和红桃9,8号位盖牌。现在我赢下了这个5000块的彩池,需要多拿7个盒子才装的下!今天运气不错!有趣的是翻牌前我以为自己落后而实际上领先,而在转牌时我以为自己领先而实际上自己是落后的!”

我喜欢Ferraro玩的这手牌。就我个人而言,我可能在转牌去加注以保护自己的牌,因为牌面上有很多顺子和同花的可能,但是Ferraro的理由也不错。

----------------------
BTW: card runner应该怎么翻译,怎么个意思?知道的说一声,我好改一下。
292#
RichZhu 发表于 2010-12-19 14:00:16 | 只看该作者
谢谢mardiego的翻译。

文中的chip runner就是牌室的工作人员。你坐下把钱拿出来,交给他,他到cashier那里换了筹码给送给你;或者你打完牌的时候自己不想去cashier那里,他帮你完成逆过程。具体中文名词我还真不知道。同样card runner就是换牌的时候送来新牌拿走旧牌的那位。因为这些工作量不大,通常规模的牌室chip runner,card runner都是同一个人,可能还干其他的。通俗点说,就是打杂的。
293#
hahuhu 发表于 2010-12-19 14:49:45 | 只看该作者
学习了。
294#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-12-21 13:19:30 | 只看该作者
Buch’s Routine Bluff

I have a lot of respect for Shawn “Buch” Buchanan’s game!  Buch (pronounced “Buck”) is a world class no limit Hold’em tournament player and I have faced off against him many times, including when we played at the final table of the WPT (World Poker Tour) Championship event in 2010.  One thing that Buch does well is that he plays super aggressively; Buch does play tight, but aggressively.  I mean, Buch has some heart as he isn’t afraid to make some big bluffs.  And when Buch has a big winning hand, then he wins a big pot!

In December, Buch landed at my table at the WPT Doyle Brunson Five Diamond World Poker Classic event at the Bellagio and I witnessed him play the following hand: with the blinds at $800-$1,600 and a $300 a man ante, Buch opened in middle position for $4,000 with K-J, an opponent called in the small blind, and the player in the big blind called all in for his last $1,200.  With a main pot of $6,000, and a side pot of $5,800, the flop came down 7d-5d-5s.  The opponent in the small blind checked, Buch bet out $8,000, and the opponent called.  The turn card was another five (7-5-5-5), the opponent in the small blind checked, Buch bet out $15,000, his opponent folded, and because there was a player who was all in, Buch rolled over his hand: K-J.  The player in the big blind rolled over J-3 off suit, and proceeded to hit a three on the river and win the $6,000 main pot, which brought a wry smile to Buch’s face!

Let’s take a closer look at this hand: Buch’s opening bet of 2.5 big blinds ($4,000) is pretty standard these days.  In the old days, we opened for more like 3 to 3.5 times the big blind, but these days the players do not defend in their big blind as often as they did in the past, so why risk 3 big blinds to win the pot before the flop, when 2.5 big blinds will get the job done?

Buch stayed in character (aggression baby) when he made a 5 times big blind bet C-bet (continuation bet) on the flop with nothing.  I like his $8,000 flop bet--C-bets are standard these days--seems even stronger considering that there was a player all in.  On the turn, Buch stayed in character again and fired out a 10 times big blind ($15,000) bluff with nothing!  I love Buch’s controlled aggression here.  I mean, Buch is a crafty player and obviously he thought that his bluff would force his opponent to fold his hand, and he was right.  Perhaps Buch had a read on his opponent?  Maybe Buch thought that his opponent was weak and had a flush draw, or a straight draw, or a small pair like 4-4, or 3-3?  When you bluff on the flop and on the turn, then that is considered a “Two barrel” bluff.  I wonder if Buch would have fired the legendary third barrel had his $15,000 bet been called on the turn?  I think not, but I do not underestimate Buch’s heart!
295#
afa 发表于 2010-12-24 05:08:17 | 只看该作者
巴克的常规咋呼

我对Shawn “Buch” Buchanan的牌技非常尊重。Buck(发音巴克)是一个世界级的无限德州扑克比赛选手。我们相遇过很多次,包括2010 WPT 冠军赛的终桌。巴克做得特别好的一点是他的超级凶猛,他的确玩得很紧,但也很凶。他常常有胆量做大的咋呼。

前几天,WPT Doyle Brunson Five Diamond World Poker Classic 的比赛中,巴克在我的桌子上打了这样一手牌:当时盲注是800/1600,底注300,巴克拿着KJ在中位加注到4000,小盲跟注,打盲还剩1200,也跟了。主锅有6000,边锅5800。翻牌7d5d5s,小盲观牌,巴克下注8000,小盲跟。转牌是又一张5,小盲观牌,巴克下注15000,对手盖牌。因为还剩一个allin的对手,巴克亮出他的KJ,对手亮出自己的J3o。河牌是一张3,大盲赢下主锅。

我们再细看一下这手牌:巴克的2.5BB(4000)是现金的标准的加注。以前一般是3到3.5BB,但如今牌手不像以前那样愿意保护自己的盲注。既然2.5BB可以做到的事情,何必冒3BB的风险?

巴克在翻牌不中的情况下下注5BB作为C-bet显示了他的风格。我喜欢他的8000下注--C-bets是如今流行的标准--考虑到已经有一位牌手allin,这个下注显得尤其的强。转牌巴克再次体现他的风格,什么都没有的情况下下了10BB的注。我非常喜欢巴克的这种有节制的凶狠。巴克是一个很精细的牌手,显然他认为他的咋呼会迫使对手盖牌,他是对的。可能巴克对他的对手有个read,也可能巴克认为对手的牌弱,有个同花追牌或者顺子追牌,或者44或33?当你连续在翻牌圈,转牌圈咋呼,这是连打两枪的咋呼。我不知道如果对手跟注了,巴克会不会在河牌圈打出第三枪的咋呼?我认为不会,但是我不能低估巴克的心!
296#
不玩百家乐 发表于 2010-12-24 10:10:41 | 只看该作者
这个bluff是很大胆,不知道巴克当时有多少BB的筹码?没有深筹码,哪敢作出这么大胆的bluff啊。
297#
yluulv 发表于 2011-1-1 03:03:38 | 只看该作者
Hellmuth moved out UB, isn't it true?
298#
luckypanda 发表于 2011-1-3 08:24:46 | 只看该作者
Hellmuth moved out UB, isn't it true?
yluulv 发表于 2010-12-31 14:03

确有此事。
299#
dolphin 发表于 2011-1-3 09:44:37 | 只看该作者
Afa的翻译,不错。
300#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2011-1-5 08:23:46 | 只看该作者
Deep Stack Bluff in Holiday Game

In my last column I wrote about a hand that came up in the “Holiday Poker Game” that I play in every year back in Wisconsin.  In this column I am writing about another entertaining hand that came up during our 18 hour long marathon Holiday poker game.  The game was $5,000 buy in no limit Hold’em game featuring $5-$10 blinds, and each player started with at least $2,000 in chips in front of them; we were allowed to put three $1,000 chips into our pocket.  The fact that all of the players started with at least $2,000 in chips combined with the fact that we had $5-$10 blinds meant that each player started with at least 200 big blinds, and that, my readers, is a “Deep stack” poker game!

About 12 hours into the game, with a live $20 straddle on, Jon Ferraro limped in for $20 with Qc-10c, and three other players called, including Jon Green from the small blind.  The flop was Qh-10s-6d, Green checked, another player checked, and Ferraro bet $120.  Everyone folded before Green and the player in the big blind called.  The turn card was an eight; Ferraro bet $450, Green called, and the player in the big blind called.  The river was a three, both players checked to Ferraro who bet $500.  Green now check raised to $2,200 to go, the player in the big blind folded and Ferraro began to squirm in his chair.  After 30 seconds, Ferraro said to Green, “J-9, huh?  You have to have J-9!”  Green said nothing and continued to sit very still in his chair.  After another 60 seconds, Green flipped up a jack (face up) from his hole cards, and now the already squirming Ferraro began to squirm even more.  Ferraro then flipped up Q-10—top two pair--and after another 30 seconds he told Green, “Give me $1,000 back from the pot, and I will fold.”  Quick as a startled rabbit springs forth Green said, “Done!”  Then in one quick motion Green grabbed the large pot, flipped his K-J (bluff) face up, and tossed two $500 chips to Ferraro.  Ferraro collected his two $500 chips and exclaimed, “I should have known you were bluffing!  Otherwise, why would you have shown me a jack?”

Let’s take a closer look at this hand.  First a little background: Green had been playing super tight for the last six hours, and in any case, it is not Green’s style to fire out huge bluffs on the river.  Personally, I thought that Green had the J-9, and I was half expecting him to raise it up on the turn when Farraro bet $450.  Of course, looking back, Green almost always raises it up on the turn when he has the nuts, in order to protect his hand.  Thus, since Green didn’t raise it up, then he couldn’t have had J-9.

Another possibility was that Green had a set.  If Green had had a set, then perhaps he didn’t raise it up on the turn because all three players had at least $6,000 in front of them, and why stick $6,000 into a $450 pot when someone else has a straight and you are a three-and-a-half-to-one underdog to win the pot (34 wins to 10 wins)?  Following this line of thinking; on the river, it looked like a set was good when Ferraro bet only $500, thus Green could have raised it up at that point with a set.

I like the fact that Green showed one card (the jack) because he has done similar things like this in the past to try to confuse his opponents when he did have the goods.  If Ferraro had already made up his mind to fold, then I love his offer to take back $1,000 to fold his hand!  Brilliant!  I am not in love with the play that Green made in accepting Ferraro’s offer, although it did lock in some profit for him.  It seemed to me that Ferraro was going to fold his hand in a minute, but to be fair Ferraro did pay off some big bets later with weaker holdings and perhaps Green did make the right move.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 21:24 , Processed in 0.046666 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.