只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[复制链接]
261#
dolphin 发表于 2010-9-20 11:00:47 | 只看该作者
The euro guy did a lousy job on the river, since his cards simply have no show down value, he had a lot of chips, why bother to save a couple thousands and give his opponent a chance to call?  He should have gone all in on the river, then, Phil Hellmuth would have to choose to risk his tournament with a middle pair or fold.  

My computer broke and it is difficult to type on iPad...  If nobody else, I will translate this post in a couple days.
262#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-9-27 01:42:56 | 只看该作者
WSOPE Good Entrance, Bad Exit

On September 23 I walked into the $16,000 buy in WSOPE (World Series of Poker Europe) main event with my best “Poker Face” on.  Actually, I rode into Leicester Square in a red double decker bus with a 16 person big band playing, and 11 Lady Gaga impersonators singing “Poker Face.”  It was one of my best entrances ever, but I was determined to make a good showing in the tournament, and with 30,000 in chips and a good blind structure I liked my chances of making a deep run.

I went in with a plan: I would play a super tight strategy, whilst giving myself permission to reraise it up, when an opponent raised it up and seemed weak to me.  I pretty much stuck to my strategy, and on level 5, with the blinds at 200 – 400, and a $50 a man ante, the following hand came up.  Everyone folded to the player in the small blind, and he raised it up making it $1,200 to go.  In the big blind I looked down at Jd-10d, and I called.  The flop was 9c-8d-6s, and the player in the small blind bet $2,000.  I called.  The turn card was the jack of hearts, the player in the small blind bet $4,000, and I called.  The river was the deuce of clubs, and the player in the small blind bet $10,000.  I only had $16,000 left, so this was a big decision for me.  After a moment I called, and the player showed down 8-8 for a set of eights to collect the pot.

Let’s take another look at this hand.  The player in the small blind made a good opening raise to 1,200 to go.  My pre-flop call was pretty standard.  On the flop, the player in the small blind made another good move when he bet 2,000.  At this point, I could have easily raised it up.  I mean, I had the “Nut draw” and two over-cards to the board.  Of course, if I had raised it up, then my opponent would have reraised, and I would have found myself all in with a pure straight draw (I would even lose if it came J-J).  But the question is this: should I have raised it up on the flop or not?  To me, this is a read dependant move.  If I felt like my opponent was weak, then a raise makes sense; and if I was right then I would most likely induce a fold and win the pot.  If I felt that my opponent had a medium strength hand, then a raise would be good.  I mean, would my opponent move all in with a medium strength hand?  No way.  So the worst case scenario is that my opponent calls my raise on the flop, and then he would almost certainly check to me on fourth street, and I could check behind him and take a free card.  Also, a raise on the flop may induce a fold from an opponent with a medium strength hand, or open up the possibility of me winning the pot with a bluff on the turn.

If I felt like my opponent was strong, then calling makes sense.  I did feel like he was strong, and thus I just called (good move PH!).  On fourth street, I like my opponents 4,000 bet, and my call was pretty standard.  When he bet into the jack, he looked pretty strong to me, thus a call was OK.  On the river, my opponent made a really good bet of 10,000 into the 14,500 pot.  My opponent did however employ the classic tell of betting two 5,000 chips (as opposed to like five 1,000 chips and one 5,000 chip or whatever), which signals that he was strong (I should have listened).  People bet their big chips when they have it!  Another fact that supports a fold: my opponent bet all four streets, and unless he was on a four barrel bluff, he had my hand beat.  People rarely three barrel bluff these days, never mind making a four barrel bluff, thus he had to be super strong.  Even though I read him for strength the whole way, I called, doh!  Bad call PH: great entrance, horrible exit!
263#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-10-1 15:17:29 | 只看该作者
Chip Flush with A-7 at WSOPE

With 30 minutes to go before the 7:00 pm dinner break in the $17,000 buy in main event at the WSOPE (World Series of Poker Europe) I was in full control of my game.  I was sticking to my game plan of playing super tight and reraising my opponents once every 30 minutes or so when I thought that they were weak.  Because I was playing so patiently (they had to give me credit for having a hand when I did reraise), and because I seemed to be pretty sharp (I seemed to know when they were weak), I won almost every single pot that I reraised pre-flop.  Oftentimes, I had nothing!  So I was picking up about the right amount of “Free chips,” and my patience kept me in there and gave me a chance to play some big pots with some strong hands.

I was sitting on 34,000 or so—we started with 30,000—and the blinds were 150 – 300, when the following hands came up.  First I picked up A-A, and I won a small pot, but I showed the hand to reinforce my tight table image.  The very next hand I picked up J-J and I won a nice pot.  Now I was up to 40,000 when I looked down at Ad-7c, and opened for 800.  A kid behind me called the 800, and so did another player in the big blind.  The flop came down Qs-7d-5d, I bet out 2,000, the kid called, and the third player folded.  The turn was the nine of hearts and I studied for a long while and then I bet out 4,000.  The kid studied for awhile and called.  The river was the Ac, I bet out 10,000, and the kid called.  I announced, “Aces up,” but the kid quickly tabled 5-5 and he scooped the pot with trip fives.

Let’s take a closer look at this hand: basically, I hate my 800 opening raise with Ad-7c.  I remember that I did think, “OK, you’re on a good run of cards, so let’s deviate a bit from the super tight plan and raise it up.”  Truly, this is not a bad way to think because it seems like when a person is winning pots, that then his opponents seem to fear him more.  I like the kids 800 call with 5-5.  On the flop, I like my 2,000 chip bet.  I have to bet out as there is an excellent chance that I have the best hand.  I love the kids call with a set.  Some people would say that the kid should raise it up to protect his hand (there was a flush draw and some straight draws on this flop), or to get more money into the pot.  But too often I find that my opponent is in bad shape when I have a set, and why raise someone out of the pot when they are in bad shape?  Also, if you have a set, and if your opponent is bluffing, then why raise it up and deny said opponent the opportunity to bluff off his chips?

On the turn my 4,000 bet was sketchy.  I should have asked myself, “What hand can my opponent have that I can beat right now?”  And basically, I can only beat an opponent’s flush draw.  So a better move would have been to check, and then use my reading abilities if my opponent bet.  The kid’s 4,000 chip call on the turn was a really good one!  Most players would have raised it up in order to try to protect their hand from all of the draws that existed, and I do not blame them, but I still like the check!  My 10,000 chip bet on the river was a little weak.  First, I didn’t give myself a chance to pick off a bluff.  Second, a 10,000 bet could easily force my opponent to fold a queen.  Either I should have checked, or even better I should have bet 4,000 or so, and given my opponent a chance to call me with a queen.  All in all, it was a not a well played by me!
264#
春哥2XX8 发表于 2010-10-1 15:37:06 | 只看该作者
nice Hellmuth。 I seek u
265#
dolphin 发表于 2010-10-3 14:15:05 | 只看该作者
在伦敦的 “漂浮,”“续叫,”和疯狂

在第一天的4400美元买入(2,650英镑)六人桌最高级伦敦WSOPE(世界扑克锦标赛欧洲系列)赛事上,出现下面一手牌。一些背景材料:我们当日每人以7500筹码开始比赛,那个正坐我左手的欧洲牌手已经加注了我三次,我三次都弃了牌。我左边的欧洲牌手打得非常快和松的牌,此欧洲松牌手是桌上的筹码第一,有30000筹码。我有14000筹码,并且我打的很紧。在盲注100-200,我手持8h-6h开叫450。欧洲松牌手在纽扣位加注到1450,我决定应叫。 翻牌是6c-4c-4d,我过牌,欧洲松牌手叫1200,我加注, 加到2800,欧洲牌手添了1600应叫。 转牌是9c, 我过牌, 欧洲松牌手一秒钟内叫出2500。我应叫,河牌是10h。我过牌,欧洲松牌手叫4500。我仔细研究了很长时间,努力发现对手的牌力(我下面还有更多的分析)。剩余7000筹码:如果我应叫并且输了,那我的状况会很糟。最后,我选择应叫,那个欧洲松牌手于是说,“你的牌够好,应叫得好。”耳中音乐响起!然后他亮了手中的Js-2c,有关这手牌的评述立即出现在互联网上。

让我们来仔细看看这手牌。我在纽扣右边位置(cutoff)以8h-6h叫牌还行,特别是考虑到我们打的是六人手的德州扑克。欧洲松牌手在纽扣位以J-2加注到1450是一个精彩的动作。他察觉到我的牌弱,并且依此行动。我以8h-6h这样的牌加1000来应叫有些野。如果我这里来应叫是因为我感觉到对手的弱,那么我应该直接加注,而不是应叫。 我在翻牌上过牌是标准的打法。我为什么要叫牌而失去一个来自超松超凶的牌手的美国牌手所说的续叫(续叫是指你在翻拍前叫牌,在翻牌上继续叫牌)呢? 我必须让他诈牌,把他的钱诈给我! 欧洲松牌手的1200叫牌是标准的续叫。我喜欢自己的1600加注,因为它定位了我的牌。我在告诉我的对手我有牌,或者我有某种追牌。他在翻拍上的以Js-2c应叫1600是一个非常高级的打法,我们称之为“飘浮”(飘浮是指牌手以很弱的牌应叫一个叫牌或者加注,目的是要在下一轮叫牌时来诈牌)。我在转牌的过牌是标准的,我是说,9c使得同花追牌成牌,我还能赢过什么牌呢?他在转牌的2500叫牌很好。我是说,他在翻牌上添加1600应叫来飘浮我,而现在我过牌了,为了继续他的表演,他差不多是被迫叫牌。不管怎样,我不喜欢他那么快就叫牌事实。如果他有同花顺或者Q-Q\'s,他会那么快叫牌吗?我不这么认为;因此他的快速叫牌是他的牌弱的标志。我在转牌上立即应叫2500也不高级。如果我有同花,超对,或者三条,我会那么快应叫吗?我不这么认为;因此我的迅速应叫显示了弱。但是这里我该给自己的2500应叫叫个好;我是说确实没有多少手牌我可以打败。

在河牌上,我的过牌很正常,而他的4500叫牌是很精彩的打法。他继续他的表演,或许认为我在翻牌上弱,或许他认为我在转牌上更弱。我在河牌的4500应叫对我来说是个艰难的选择。我只剩7000筹码,并且继续应叫而且输掉的后果是严重的。坦诚地讲,我考量欧洲松牌手是否有口袋QQ, 而且我差一点弃牌。但是我鼓起士气,做了一个了不起的应叫!

//终于有时间有工具,这么晚才翻,不好意思。

“Floating,” “C-bets,” and Craziness in London

On Day One of the $4,400 buy in (2,650 English Po ...
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-9-19 15:05
266#
dolphin 发表于 2010-10-6 10:17:06 | 只看该作者
WSOPE Good Entrance, Bad Exit

On September 23 I walked into the $16,000 buy in WSOPE (World Series  ...
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-9-27 01:42

WSOPE之乘兴而来,败兴而归

9月23日我以最好的“扑克脸”走进了WSOPE(世界扑克欧洲系列)16000美元买入的主赛事。事实上,我乘坐红色双层巴士与一个16人的大乐队演奏着, 11人模仿Lady Gaga唱着“扑克脸”来到到莱斯特广场。 这是我有史以来最好的入场式,但我决心在比赛中表现出色,借着30,000的筹码和良好的盲目结构,我乐见自己深玩儿一把的机会。

我去的时候定好了计划:我将采用超紧的战略,同时允许自己在对方加注而且感觉对方牌弱的情况下再加注。我基本上紧守这个战略,在第五级,盲注为200-400,每人还有$50的赌注(Ante)时,出现下面这手牌: 所有的人都弃牌直到小盲,小盲加注到$1200。在大盲位我低头看到Jd-10d,我应叫。翻牌是9c-8d-6s,小盲叫牌$2000,我应叫。转牌来了红心J,小盲叫牌$4000,我应叫。河牌是草花2,小盲叫牌$10000。我只有$16000余下了,所以这对于我来说是个大决定。等了一下后,我应叫,小盲出示8-8,三条8拿下这一锅。

让我们再来看一下这手牌。小盲牌手做了一个好的开叫$1200。我的翻牌前的应叫是很标准的。在翻牌上,当小盲牌手叫牌$2000时,他做的又很好。在这里,我本可以加注的。我是说,我有“最好的追牌”并且两张牌都比翻牌大。当然,如果我加注,我的对手会再加注,那我就会发现自己以一手追牌全进了(all in),(即使来了JJ我也会输掉)。但问题是:我是不是应该在翻牌上加注?对我来说,这是个依赖读牌而来决定的行动。如果我觉得对手弱,那么加注是有意义的;并且如果我是正确的那么我很可能就会让对手弃牌并且赢下这一锅。如果我觉得对手的牌力中等,那么加注是好的行动。我是说,我的对手会以一手中等牌力的牌应叫全进吗?不可能。那么最糟的情况是我的对手跟注了我在翻牌上的加注,那么在转牌上他几乎肯定会过牌的,那么我可以在他后面过牌得到一张免费牌。而且,在翻牌上加注会使中等牌力的牌弃牌,或者是使得我在转牌上诈牌而赢下这一锅成为一种可能性。

如果我觉得我的对手强,那么应叫是有道理的。我确实觉得他牌强,所以我仅仅是应叫了(做得好 Pill Hellmuth!)。在转牌上,我喜欢对手的4000叫牌,我的应叫是挺标准的。当他在J之后还叫牌,我觉得他看起来很强,那么说应叫也还好。在河牌上,我的对手做了一个很好的$10000叫牌到这个$14500的锅里。我的对手不管怎么说还是展现了传统的泄底 -- 用了两个5000的筹码(和用5个1000的筹码,和一个5000的筹码正相反),这表示他很强(我应该听从这个信息的)。人们总是用大的筹码,当他们要赢时!另外一个事实也提示要弃牌:我的对手在四条街上都叫牌了,除非他打四条街的诈牌,他比我的牌强。如今人们已经很少在三条街上诈牌了,更不要说在四条街上诈牌了,因此他的牌一定很强。尽管我一路上都读到了他的牌力,我应叫了,唉!糟糕的应叫 Phil Hellmuth:乘兴而来,败兴而归!
267#
David Chiu 发表于 2010-10-6 10:36:29 | 只看该作者
辛苦dolphin同学了!请允许我代表Phil谢谢你!

假如哪天你有机会跟Phil同桌竞技,而且把他清了,我可能可以向他讨个人情,叫他不要骂你。呵呵。。不过,以Phil的性格,虽然我知道他是一个大好人,让他不骂人就比较难了,尤其是BB他的时候。。。

Thanks again!
268#
dolphin 发表于 2010-10-7 04:53:46 | 只看该作者
辛苦dolphin同学了!请允许我代表Phil谢谢你!

假如哪天你有机会跟Phil同桌竞技,而且把他清了,我可能可 ...
David Chiu 发表于 2010-10-6 10:36

有些不好意思收这”谢谢“二字。我来论坛学了很多东西,这要感谢你,Rich, Panda及各位版主,高手。  事实上,靠近这个Community使我对打好扑克有信心,:)虽然现在还是只小鱼。 Phil的文章如果能让大家都能读,我觉得开心。不过我的翻译有错和需要改进的地方,请大家直接提意见,比如说我现在就想把这个“WSOPE的好入场, 坏退场”的题目改成“WSOPE之乘兴而来,败兴而归“。

至于Phil这个人,当然是大好人喽,巨蟹座的嘛,我还没见过巨蟹座的坏人呢。如果某日我有幸和PHIL同桌一下,就让我拿TT把他的AA清出局吧 :))!
269#
RichZhu 发表于 2010-10-7 05:07:11 | 只看该作者
至于Phil这个人,当然是大好人喽,巨蟹座的嘛,我还没见过巨蟹座的坏人呢。如果某日我有幸和PHIL同桌一下,就让我拿TT把他的AA清出局吧 :))!
dolphin 发表于 2010-10-7 04:53

然后你就像durrrr那样要求跟他单挑?

女durrrr,肯定更轰动!
270#
dolphin 发表于 2010-10-7 05:16:56 | 只看该作者
然后你就像durrrr那样要求跟他单挑?

女durrrr,肯定更轰动!
RichZhu 发表于 2010-10-7 05:07

:))你就别拿我开涮了。。。不过,这一个,还有Gus Hansen 5555 对 Daniel Negreanu 的 66655, 是我觉得最搞笑的录像之一二。。。还有那个Gus Hansen Went Crazy, 一手一手 Allin, 把高手们都干掉了的,对了,PHIL在那里也有精彩表演。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 19:26 , Processed in 0.099410 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.