时间紧张的时候真的不用翻译,不是客气。这个论坛本来就是给大家一个讨论/休闲的地方,我们不希望任何朋友感到有压力或负担。
另外你已经是本城模范居民,可以到本城法规告示栏目里的周赛冠军榜和模范居民榜察看你的大名。 [s:167]
[quote="RichZhu":28bi8es7][quote="llyyzz":28bi8es7]麦迪逊假日扑克赛

====
另,这段时间太忙。去年年底Phil的超级长帖还没翻完,他又紧接着连发两帖了。所以,为了不被他拉下太多,先把去年年底那帖放一放,继续翻译新发出来的帖子。
非常感谢llyyzz朋友的无私奉献。
生活比较忙的时候就不要在这上面太花精力了。
再次感谢。[/quote:28bi8es7]

老大客气了! [s:174]  很喜欢这个论坛,打牌我是新手,唯一能做的就是在大家都忙的时候帮忙翻译一下,所以我也尽力而为。还好Phil的技术贴每次都不长,翻译起来也比较快。就是去年年底那个10年总结贴太长了…… [s:167]

另,最新的这篇“富老婆(Flop)上下注”翻译,周末附上。[/quote:28bi8es7]
202#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-1-26 09:43:52 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

UBOC Tournament

In Sunday’s $200 buy in UBOC (UB Online Championships) event I was cruising along playing some tough poker with 300 players left—out of $1,600 entrants—when an interesting hand came up.  The blinds were $250-$500, with a $25 ante, and I was sitting on $5,900 in chips.  My table image was tight, as I was playing a very patient game of Hold’em.  The player in first position—the chip leader with $42,000--opened for $1,100, three other players folded, and I was next to act while holding Ac-9c.  Normally, this would be an easy fold for me, but the player that opened was playing tons of hands--maybe 50% of the hands that were dealt out over the last 20 minutes of play.  After about 30 seconds, I decided that I had the best hand, and that I was going to move all in.  Everyone else folded to the player in the small blind, who then decided to move all in for $21,200.  Uh oh, the player that opened the pot folded, and the player in the small blind produced A-Q, and went on to bust me.

Let’s take a closer look at this hand.  What was the chip leader doing opening 50% of the hands that were dealt to him at a full nine handed table?  Bad move.  He should have been protecting his lead, not gambling!  A case could be made for the chip leader to play 25% of the hands (I don’t like it), but 50% is like shooting yourself in the foot.  And what of his smallish $1,100 bet pre-flop?  This is OK, if everyone is folding their blind hands for a small raise, but with antes, I would suggest opening for more like three times the big blind (in this case $1,500).  What in the world was I thinking when I moved all in for $5,900?  In my defense I probably did have the best hand and I did have only 12 big blinds remaining.  But even if I did have the best hand there were still four players left to act behind me.  Another reason to fold is that the chip leader was almost for sure going to call me.  He was loose, he was a goose, and throwing in another $4,900 made sense to him.  Suppose he had Q-10 off suit and called me?  Well then, I am only roughly a 57% favorite to win the pot.  That means that there was a 43% chance that I would exit the tournament.  Suppose my opponent had K-9 suited and called me?  Well then there was a 35% chance that I would be eliminated.  “Classic Phil” would have folded fairly quickly thinking that he should play a big pot as a big favorite, and truthfully I know now that I should have folded.  Sometimes I make mistakes in the moment, especially online where your hand is folded automatically after a minute.

What of the $21,200 all in move from the player in the small blind?  I don’t like the move, but it close.  If this player in the small blind assumed that I would move in a little weaker considering how many hands my opponent had played, then he was right.  Because of this, his move seems reasonable.  Still, I have the reputation of being a tight player, and the evidence also suggested that I was a tight player as I had only played one hand in twenty minutes.  Because of this, I don’t like his move.  Let’s look at it another way: if the player in the small blind knew nothing about how many hands his opponents were playing (if he was just moved to the table), then I dislike his all in move even more.  Finally, I called six time WSOP (World Series of Poker) bracelet winner Layne “Back to back” Flack and he said this, “If you are going to play the A-Q in this spot, then an all in move is much better than a call.  And the all in move looks so powerful that it would make the under the gun raiser fold pocket jacks, or maybe even A-K.”
203#
Nolimit1980 发表于 2010-1-27 00:26:57 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

在周日 UBOC(UB 在线冠军赛)的 $200 买入比赛中,我对阵 1600 人中剩下的 300 位牌手打得很艰难,这时出现了一手不错的牌。盲注是 $200-$500,底注是$25,我有 $5,900筹码。我在桌上的印象是紧手,因为我打得非常耐心。枪口位置的牌手有 $42,000,是筹码领先者,下注 1,100 打开底池,其他三位盖牌,下一个就该我了,底牌是 Ac-9c。正常情况下,对我来说是要轻易盖牌的,但是打开底池的牌手打过非常多手牌,可能前 20 分钟玩过一半的手牌。30 秒之后,我认为现在我牌最好,决定全下。所有人盖牌到小盲,他决定全下 $21,200。坏了,打开底池的牌手盖牌,小盲亮出了 A-Q,让我出局。

仔细看看这手牌。筹码领先者在九人满桌上发的牌 50% 都进入底池,到底是什么?臭手。他应该保护领先地位,而不是赌博!给筹码领先者的一个例子可能是玩 25%的牌(我并不喜欢),但 50% 就象搬起石头砸自己的脚。那他翻牌前 $1,100 的小加注怎么样?如果每个人都因为这个小加注而盖牌的话,那还可以,但加上底注,我建议用三倍盲注(这个例子中是 $1,500)打开底池。而我用 $5,900 全下时我到底在想什么?在我的防守下,我可能确实牌最好,并且我只剩下了 12 个盲注。但即使我牌最好,左边还有四位牌手在我之后行动。另一个盖牌的原因是筹码领先者几乎一定会跟我。他很松,又很蠢,再扔个 $4,900 对他来说不奇怪。假如他是 Q-T 不同花,而跟了我会怎么样?这时候,我只有 57% 的优势赢下底池。那意味着 43% 的机会我会离开比赛。假如他是 K-9 同花,而跟了我呢?这时候有 35% 的可能性我会被淘汰。“标准的费尔”会很飞快地盖牌,认为他应该在具有很大优势的情况下玩大底池。说实话现在我知道我应该盖牌的。有时我会犯错,特别是在网上,一分钟后会自动盖牌。

小盲牌手的 $21,200 全下怎么样?我不喜欢,但有道理。如果小盲牌手认为,我考虑到我的对手打了多少手牌,我就会用弱一点的牌全下,那他是对的。但,我表现出来的是紧手形象,并且二十分钟之内我只玩了一手牌也证明我玩得很紧。正因为如此,我才不喜欢他的举动。让我们从另一个角度看看:如果小盲牌手完全不知道他的对手玩了多少手牌(比如他刚入桌),那我就更不喜欢他的全下举动。最后,我给六次 WSOP(世界扑克系列赛)手镯获得者 Layne “Back to back” Flack 打了个电话,他这么说:“如果在这种情况下要玩 A-Q,全下比跟注要好得多。全下看起来非常强大,会迫使枪口加注者丢弃口袋对 J,甚至可能A-K。”
204#
kktao 发表于 2010-1-27 01:10:06 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

這個網站的人真好,翻譯得那麼快,的確是樸克論壇中的AA。 [s:149]
205#
llyyzz 发表于 2010-1-28 08:22:46 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

呵呵,打牌新手?上来就拿周赛冠军,够牛!David和我打了这么多次最好成绩也就是第二名,要向你取经了。
时间紧张的时候真的不用翻译,不是客气。这个论坛本来就是给大家一个讨论/休闲的地方,我们不希望任何朋友感到有压力或负担。
另外你已经是本城模范居民,可以到本城法规告示栏目里的周赛冠军榜和模范居民榜察看你的大名。 [s:167]
呵呵,这就是大家常说的“新手运”,另外说一声帮忙翻译文章可是增加RP值和幸运值的哦。每周一篇,正好给周赛加RP值和幸运值  [s:167]  

很荣幸能当模范居民!然后小声问下,是不是成为模范居民后每周不用发帖也有报名周赛的资格了?那我可做不到,禁言对我就太痛苦啦 [s:146]  [s:146]  [s:146]
206#
StuUnger 发表于 2010-1-29 08:41:12 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

欣赏ing..
207#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-2-2 03:00:07 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Q-10 in the Cutoff, raise it up!

While playing in the UBOC’s (UltimateBet.com Online Championships) last week, an interesting situation came up.  With the blinds at $200-$400, and a $25 a person ante, I was sitting on $10,000 in chips while holding Q-10 off suit in the cutoff position—one position to the right of the button.  Everyone folded to me, and I glanced at the players behind me, particularly wondering what their stack sizes were.  The player on the button was holding $4,000 in chips, the player in the small blind was sitting on $3,625, and the player in the big blind was holding $3,750 in chips.  What to do?  While, I could fold, I could raise it up, or I could call.  To me folding was the worst option.  I mean, how could you fold when there was a decent chance that a raise would force the other players to fold their hands and allow you to pick up $825 in chips ($200 SB + $400 BB + $225 in antes = $825).  Q-10 could easily be the best remaining hand left in play, and even if it wasn’t, then there was a good chance that the other players would fold hands like K-9 off suit, or even A-rag (like A-4) for a raise.  I decided against the call option, although I am one of the few players in the world who doesn’t mind calling in this spot.  The Internet guys love the raise, and the real world guys love the raise, but sometimes I like to call.  Calling can cause the player on the button and the player in the small blind to fold, and then I may actually end up trapping the player in the big blind when we both hit the flop.  Like say when the big blind is holding 9-7 and the flop is 10-9-2.  Also, if someone behind me moves all in before the flop after I call, then I only lose my $400 call when I fold for the all in raise.  If I did limp in for $400, and someone did move all in (I would fold), then I would make sure to limp in strong with a hand like A-K so that when they tried moving all in over my limp again later in the tournament (falling into my trap), I would be ready to make the call.  However as much I like a call here, in online poker I think that the best option is to raise it up.

Assuming that one is going to raise it up, then how much do you open for?  An argument could be made for making a minimum raise ($800), and then laying your hand down when someone moves all in over the top of you.  Basically, you risk $800 to win $825.  Still, your opponent may be moving all in over the top with a small pair, or an A-rag type of hand.  If they have a pair below tens, then you’re roughly a coin flip.  If they have A-rag, then you’ll have a roughly 43% chance to win the pot.  Let’s look at what happens if you move all in (max raise) and they have A-rag or a small pair.  Most times they will fold A-4, or a pair below 6-6, in which case you win $825, instead of losing $800 with a min raise.  Of course, if they actually have you dominated with A-Q, or J-J, or Q-Q, then you only lose $800 vs. roughly a $3,700 loss.

Then there is door number three, a raise somewhere in between a max raise and a min raise.  After careful consideration I opted to open for $1,600, which lets the three remaining players know that I have committed myself to calling them if they move all in.  But is this $1,600 opening bet better than just opening with a max all in raise?  I’m not sure that it is.  If you’re going to commit yourself anyway, then why not just go ahead and move all in?  

Of course, if the players behind me had more chips, then every changes.  In that case I may have opted for a min raise or a call.
208#
neap 发表于 2010-2-3 10:30:07 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

没有想到分析的这么细致,学习了。
209#
StuUnger 发表于 2010-2-8 22:50:52 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

学习学习
210#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2010-2-9 10:15:48 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Out, or in with Pocket Tens?

Last Sunday I hosted the $1,000 buy in UBOC (UltimateBet.com Online Championship) Main event, and an interesting hand came up.  With the blinds at $700-$1,400 and a $150 a man ante, I looked down at 10-10 and I thought, “Here we go!”  Then the player under the gun opened for a minimum raise to $1,400 to go, and another player moved all in.  I sat there knowing that in the real world I would soup this hand, and quickly.  But now we were on the Internet, and I had ten big blinds remaining.  What should I do here?  Well, I still like the fold, but sometimes we are shaded by the way we are running on any given day, and in this case I seemed to be running bad.  I had been anteing off my chips, patiently waiting for a strong hand, especially because I was getting a few walks (everyone folded their hand to me) here and there in the big blind.  Because I was frustrated with my lack of playable hands, I decided to play the pocket tens.  Thus I called, the under the gun raiser snap called with K-K, and the guy that moved all in showed 8-8.  After the smoke cleared I finished in about 300th place, and I was left wondering what might have been.  I mean, I was on top of my game, and maybe I would have been lucky had I waited for a better spot, and then perhaps I would have won the whole ball of wax.

Now, a week later I am reexamining my decision and my thought process.  Two facts to consider: online poker tournaments have a super fast structure, and I only had ten big blinds left.  When I talked to online poker star Ashton “theashman103” Griffin, he thought that it was a fold as well.  So is it better to get your money in with a hand like 10-10 as the third player to raise it up, or is it better to move all in with a hand like ace high in late position?  I mean it isn’t like you have the chance to wait forever when you play online poker!  You do have to put the chips in a lot more often than you do in the real world.  Theashman103 says, “I would rather move in with ace high because of the fold equity.  In fact, I would rather move in with jack high then call with 10-10 in this spot.”  I was expecting a different answer from a young aggressive online player, but we are like-minded in our analysis.

Next I called Justin “Boosted J” Smith to get a third opinion, and he said, “I would call in an online tournament in most scenarios, but in order to give you my full opinion I would like to know how many hands these guys were playing and what the mood at the table was.”  When I told Boosted J that the guy that moved all in was pretty aggressive, then he liked the call even more.  When I mentioned that the guy under the gun had been making small opening bets at least some of the time, Boosted J liked the call even more.

So it’s not a clear cut situation in an online poker tournament.  theashman103 adds, “Every little factor counts in that decision, and could make a call a fold or a fold a call.”  Boosted J adds, “This is why online poker and live poker are so different.  In a live tournament you will oftentimes have a great read on the situation, whereas online you just have to go with it sometimes.”  After talking to these young stud online guys it seems to be a close call.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 17:20 , Processed in 0.180108 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.