打印 上一主题 下一主题

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[复制链接]
171#
llyyzz 发表于 2009-12-19 15:40:27 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Magical Spades or Ugly Spades? ...  

神奇的黑桃还是丑陋的黑桃?

Recently I was playing in a monstrous $400-$800 blind no limit Hold’em game. After Antonio “The magician” Esfandiari limped under the gun, another player limped, and I limped in with Ks-2s in the cutoff (one position right of the button). The flop was 7s-6h-5s, the player in the big blind bet out $5,000, the magician called, and I called. The turn card was the 8s, which looked pretty magical to me as I made the second nut flush! The player in the big blind checked, the magician bet $10,000, and I opted to call. The other player folded, and the last card was the 3d. Now the magician bet $30,000, and I decided to just call while I said, “Well, I cannot fold, and I’m not going to raise it up.” The magician showed the As-Qs, and I thought to myself, “So sick, what a cooler!”

最近,我正在玩一个可怕的 $400-$800盲注无限德州扑克现金局。(其中有一局)“魔术师” Antonio Esfandiari在枪口下Limped in,另外一位选手靠,我用Ks-2s在cutoff位置(Button的右手位)靠。富老婆出来是7s-6h-5s,大盲位的选手下注 $5,000,魔术师和我都靠。Turn上翻牌出来是8s —— 我不得不说这相当的神奇,因为我凑成第二大坚果(nut)同花牌!大盲位置的选手让牌,魔术师下注$10,000,而我选择靠。大盲位置的选手fold,而河牌出来是3d。现在魔术师下注 $30,000,我在决定仅仅靠牌的同时说道:“我可不能fold这手牌,当然,我也不会再加注了。”魔术师亮牌As-Qs(第一大nut同花!!),然后我对自己说“这太变态了,居然真有这么巧!”

Let’s take closer look at this hand.  The magician used a play that I use myself sometimes, when he just called with the As-Qs before the flop.  The power of this play is that oftentimes you can hit a huge hand, and have your opponent completely buried.  Like when it comes Q-10-3, and your opponent has a queen.  Of course, by not raising it up pre-flop and winning the $1,200 in blind and antes risk free, you open yourself up to losing the hand, or to even getting buried when it comes Q-10-3, and your opponent has Q-10.  The standard play would be to raise it up pre-flop with As-Qs under the gun.  My $800 call before the flop was a little bit loose, but it was OK.  The magician’s call on the flop was standard, although a more aggressive line would have him raising it up on the flop with his flush draw and two over cards.  Still, I favor the call. Why raise it up on the flop, only to have an opponent reraise with trips, or two pair, or a made straight?  If your opponent does have one of these hands, then you’re a big underdog to win the pot.  My call on the flop was standard.

现在,我们来回顾一下这手牌。魔术师在富老婆前用As-Qs仅仅用靠牌(译者按,即大盲入局),这是一种我自己有时也使用的技巧。这样玩的好处是有时你恰好能翻到一手超大牌,而你的对手对此一无所知。比如,翻牌是Q-10-3,你对手手里有个Queen。当然,翻牌前不加注你失去了无风险赢得$1,200锅底的机会,同时你把自己放在了一个可能丢掉这一手,甚至埋葬自己的位置。例如,翻牌是Q-10-3,而你的对手手里是Q-10。这里,标准玩法是As-Qs在翻牌前在枪下加注。我在翻牌前$800 靠牌是有点松,但仍然可以接受。魔术师在翻牌后靠牌是标准玩法,虽然更凶狠的打法会是在翻牌时以他(可能的)两张Over(指As和Qs)同花牌就加注。不过,我自己在这种情况下更喜欢靠牌。有什么理由要在富老婆上加注,而让你的对手用暗三,或是两对,或是成型的顺子来再次加注?如果你的对手确实拥有这三种牌型之一时,你将很难赢得这一锅。我在富老婆上靠也是标准玩法。

On the turn, I like the magician’s $10,000 bet, and my call was actually a little weak.  Most players would have raised it up with a king high flush right then and there.  I mean, what are the odds that your opponent has an ace high flush?  It is more likely that he has a smaller flush, a straight, or even trips, and you want to try to extract more money out of one of those three hands!  I mean, you could lose a lot of action if the last card is a spade, or pairs the board (you may even lose the pot to a paired board!).  So the best play here is to raise it up when Antonio bet out on the turn, but in my case I thought that a likely hand that the magician may have been holding was the As-Xs.  I mean, the magician did limp into the pot in first position, and he did bet out on both streets after he hit his flush.  Also, a raise eliminates the other player, who may well have been drawing dead by now.  The magician did have the ace high flush, so my “Weak call” turned out to be a great play!  I love the magicians $30,000 bet on the river.  There was nothing I could do about the $30,000 call.  In fact, I would sooner raise it up, then fold this hand.  The magician could have easily have had a queen high flush, a smaller flush, or even a bluff (considering our history together).  It was a sick hand, but it could have been worse for me, if the magician checked on the turn or the river.  So as it turns out I lost the minimum, but $50,000 sure doesn’t sound like a “Minimum” number to me!!

在Turn上,我喜欢魔术师$10,000的下注,而实际上我的靠则有些软。绝大部分选手这时会马上选择用King High的同花来再加注。我的意思是,想想有多大的几率你的对手会有一个Ace High的同花?更大的可能性是他们拥有小一点的同花,或是顺子,甚至暗三,而你的目标就是从这三种牌型里面榨出更多的钱来!而假如最后一张river牌是黑桃或者将牌面凑成了一对(你甚至有可能因为牌面上有一对而丢掉锅!译者按:指四条!),你将失去很多先机。所以,这里最好的策略是在魔术师在turn上注上再加注。但当时我已经隐约感觉到魔术师手里可能拿着是As-Xs。我的意思是,魔术师确实是第一个进入锅下注的,而两张牌后,他拿到了同花。同时,再加注是会赶走其他对手,而在那个时候(指魔术师下注10000的时候)加注前他们可能已经会退出了。因为魔术师确实拿到了Ace High同花,所以最终我的“弱靠”变成了最好的玩法!我喜欢魔术师最后在河牌上$30,000的下注。因为最终我只能选择$30,000靠。事实上,我宁愿在Turn上再加注,然后fold这手牌。魔术师更大的可能是拥有Queen High或是更小的同花,甚至是Bluff (考虑到我们一起玩牌的历史记录)。这确实是非常变态的一手牌,如果魔术师在Turn上或是河牌上check我,那我还将损失更多的钱。所以最终的结果是,我的玩法让我损失最小化,但$50,000对我来说绝不是一个“最小”的数字!!
172#
llyyzz 发表于 2009-12-19 15:48:45 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

参观智游城多时了,但一直没有注册上(惭愧,最近才知道一路发是什么数字 [s:174] ),所以一直都是一个旁观者。这个帖子让我有机会也来参与和贡献,所以我也来献丑了! [s:167]  刚接触德州扑克不久,现在在ftp上玩玩免费的tournament……这周第一次参加周赛,大家多关照! [s:167]
173#
llyyzz 发表于 2009-12-19 16:13:23 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

晕死了,刚才误操作把周赛给unregister了,能不能请版主把我再加上。。。谢谢! [s:175]
174#
satangx 发表于 2009-12-19 21:30:53 | 只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
175#
StuUnger 发表于 2009-12-22 02:21:59 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

学习了
176#
不要抖 发表于 2009-12-22 17:26:20 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

最近phi发表的都有牌例分析和思考的过程,非常适合我们这样的新手仔细阅读! [s:171]
177#
yuanrobben 发表于 2009-12-22 19:23:40 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

看完wsop2009的视频,再看phil写的文章,感觉有意思,都对应上了
178#
jayking 发表于 2009-12-23 21:55:25 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

城里除了phil Hellmuth还能请些其他神仙来这里做客吗?
179#
三思吾挑 发表于 2009-12-29 11:04:15 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

很多英文术语,对俺这种英盲来说真是太难了。有哪大侠能搞个英汉对照的术语专贴就好了。
180#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2009-12-30 08:38:32 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

What a decade for poker!!  Proud of…last month, next month

OK, it is the morning of Tuesday December 29, and I want to focus this BLOG on the last decade.  Although 2009 was my worst year ever in poker (more below), I have reason to celebrate a great decade in poker and life.  I want to thank the powers that be for ALL of the following blessings: I have perfect health and an amazing wife (for twenty years now!), my family is healthy, I picked up five WSOP bracelets, I won an NBC Heads Up Championship, I had tons of cashes and final tables at the WSOP, I helped launch <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Ultimatebet.com">www.Ultimatebet.com</a><!-- w -->, I emceed poker tournaments that raised almost $10 million for charity, we donated hundreds of thousands of dollars of our own money to charity, my wife and I raised two fine boys almost into adulthood, I launched a clothing line (Poker Brat Clothing Company) and a publishing company (Phil’s House Publishing), we launched a cell phone game (PHTH Phil Hellmuth’s Texas Hold’em) that has 1.3 million users in the USA alone, we just launched another cell phone game on IPHONE and other smart phones in over 180 cell phone systems across the world, I bought a piece of 15 different companies including the amazing online device reputation security company “Iovation” and the industry leading “Card Player Magazine,” “Milwaukee’s Best” beer here put a picture of me and one of my lines on 12 million beer cans, I am the star of the WSOP video game across all systems (from XBOX to Nintendo), I sold nearly $1 million dollars worth of my four-and-a-half hour long poker course online at philssecrets.com, I sold tons of my “Phil Hellmuth’s Million Dollar Secrets” videos, I sold 50,000 copies of my second book “Bad Beats and Lucky Draws,” Phil’s House Publishing put out its first book “Deal Me In” (a few months ago and sold 15,000 copies already), I put my poker column into over 50 newspapers, I wrote a series of columns for “USA Today” (7 million readers) and “USA Today Online” (7 million readers), in some ways I helped grow the sport of poker, we put together a great team of people to run my life and companies from a COO and a personal assistant to a full time maid and a bill payer, and I wrote a New York Times Best Selling book “Play Poker like the Pros.”  What a decade!

I am proud of my friends as well.  Congrats to Howard Lederer on creating an awesome decade for himself, Bub showed amazing versatility on and off the poker tables from winning WSOP bracelets and WPT Titles to exhibiting other worldly business acumen.  Doyle Brunson wrote two more books, beat the biggest cash games in the world, and continued to be the king of the poker world for yet another decade.  Chris Ferguson started the decade with a WSOP main event title, and ended it with a bunch of bracelets, all the while well creating his own “Jesus” nickname, brand, and incredible business success.  Phil Ivey is nothing short of amazing!  Ivey won six WSOP bracelets this decade, a WPT event, and deca-millions playing online poker: not too mention the deca-millions he won playing poker in the biggest side games in the world!  Ivey also invested money in “Phil’s House Publishing.”  I am proud of Daniel Negreanu--although he is my biggest critic!—for his nice decade; he won a couple of WPT events and a couple WSOP events and made tons of final tables.  Plus Daniel became a huge star both in and out of the poker world.  My boy Layne Flack picked up some WSOP bracelets.  Annie Duke won a bracelet, kicked ass in business, and should have won “Celebrity Apprentice” last year.  Jennifer Harmon beat one guy for $9 million playing limit Hold’em in one day, picked up a couple of WSOP bracelets, and had a couple of cute kids.  Johnny Chan (10 WSOP bracelets) and Erik Seidel (8 WSOP bracelets) kept on kicking serious ass in the poker side games and the poker tournaments all decade long.  Sly (Seidel) picked up four bracelets this decade.  Gus Hansen won a record four WPT events, way to go Gussy!  Then there is Mike Matusow.  Mikey kicked ass in tournaments all decade long!  Erick “Edog” Lindgren won tons of tournaments, and WSOP Player of the year in 2008, and became one of the sharpest sports bettors on the planet.  Poker superstars and Uber talents Chau Giang, David Oppenheim, Tom Dwan, Barry Greenstein, John Hennigan, John Juanda, Phil Galfond, Ilary Sahamanies, Eli Elezra, Sammy Farha, and Patrick Antonious won tons of money in the high stakes side games, both online and offline!

Leaving and arriving: in this decade we lost my close friend and fierce tournament competitor John “Bono” Bonetti.  We also said goodbye to Hans “Tuna” Lund, Bob Stupak, and the legendary poker icon Chip Reese.  On the other side, we welcomed a new group of young superstars into poker: Tom Dwan, Ilary Sahamies, Yevgeniy Timoshenko, Patrick Antonius, Jason Mercier, and a bunch of others.
I sat on the floor of the Golden State Warriors game on Nov 30 with my friend Robert Mailer Anderson, and I remembered that the Warriors are such an exciting team to watch!  They run, they gun, they play hard, and they score like crazy.  Monta Ellis hit a shot with about five minutes left in the game to put his points total to 48 points for the night, but they called an offensive foul on him (bad call!), so he fouled out with 46, but Monta went off that night!  I spent the next week working on my auto-biography “Poker Brat” and watching way too much television, especially football!  I also got caught up on all my tivoed shows like “Heroes,” “Dexter,” “Flash Forward,” and “The Closer.”  One week later I was on the road again to Eugene and Portland for my “Tour Across America” (dates up at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Pokerbrat.com">www.Pokerbrat.com</a><!-- w -->), and I am also doing a class today in Madison, Wisconsin.  After reading the Agassi auto-biography “Open” I decided to shut it down for the year and for the first time ever I skipped the Bellagio poker tournament in December.  Instead of playing I watched more television (too much!), and wrote several thousand words (my columns and “Poker Brat”).  On December 21st my wife, my kids, and I hit Minneapolis to visit some family up there.  Sadly, my youngest son Nick came down with H1N1, and we flew to Wisconsin the next morning and tucked him into a nice hotel room for a couple days.  My wife was vaccinated for H1N1 and she watched over Nick pretty closely.  After a couple of days in the Milwaukee area, we hit Madison on Christmas Eve and Nick completely missed Christmas, poor kid!  But Nick has a great attitude and today he has the green light to chill with the family.  On Sunday night we had the annual “Holiday Poker Game” with PokerHo, Jon Green, Eric Baldwin (Card Player Magazines “Player of the Year”), John Orr, Pizza Jimmy, Jon Ferraro, Timmy, Chad and a few others.  This game is a $5-$5 blind pot limit Hold’em game, but 9 hours into the game we had over $50,000 on the table!  Deep stack poker is so much fun!  I can call a raise and a reraise with 8-6 suited, 5-4 off suit, or tons of other hands knowing that I will get paid off a ton if I hit, or that I may be able to bluff my boys out if I miss.  I bought in $1,000 and took a bad beat, then I bought in $1,000 more and took another bad beat, but I I had $185 left and I decided to play it out without a rebuy and then ran it up to $8,000 within a few hours—I was running HOT!  However, the last few hours I was pretty cold and when the smoke cleared I had $5,345 in front of me for a profit of $3,345.  Eric Baldwin wants 2009 to go on forever as he won the coveted “Player of the Year,” he won a WSOP (World Series of Poker) bracelet, he had a WSOP second place finish, and then he signed with <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.UltimateBet.com">www.UltimateBet.com</a><!-- w -->.  [Baldwin is teaching with me today in the three hour seminar in a few hours.]  On the other hand, I want 2009 to end already!  I mean, after making final tables at the WSOP for like 12 straight years, I didn’t have one this year, nor did I have ANY final tables in 2009!  My poker highlight was like an “Elite Eight” finish in the NBC Heads Up Championships!

Tomorrow we head to Las Vegas where I will present an award at the MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) awards at like 7:30 pm—it is televised.  Then my wife and I will be celebrating on New Years Eve with Eva and Tony Parker, and Kim Kardashian at Beso at the brand new “Mandarin Oriental Hotel” at City Center.  Later on we will head over to “Pure” and have some champagne with Fifty Cent, who is counting down and doing a set at “Pure.”  On Jan 6 Mike “The mouth” Matusow and I may go to the Lakers game and sit with Jerry Buss in his box, and then catch the National Championship football game the next day at the Rose Bowl.  On Jan 14 I host a party in L. A. for the “Julep Ball” which is a pre-party for the Kentucky Derby.  I am lucky to be the host of the “Julep Ball” this year at the Derby.  On Jan 20 (through the 29th) Ultimatebet.com has it’s poker tournament series start, and I plan on playing in a bunch of events.  I need to show the world that I can win an online tournament as well as real world ones!  On Jan 24 I may emcee a poker tournament at Sundance Film Festival for the “Boys and Girls Club” that Denzel Washington (never met him, but I am a fan), Ray Ramano, Annie Duke, and an all star lineup will be attending.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 15:22 , Processed in 0.048375 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.