打印 上一主题 下一主题

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[复制链接]
161#
mavrick1999 发表于 2009-12-11 12:31:05 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

哈,我其实该去查一下check, raise 中文怎么说的。  Mavrick说的好, 帮人就是帮己。

[quote="RichZhu":1gtnhwau]谢谢dolphin!

这个帖子很大一部分谈的是慈善事业,正巧这几天论坛也有一些就慈善问题的讨论。我个人认为慈善的本源是互助而不是施舍,尽管形式上是单向的“能”者帮助“不能”者。从这种意义上说,这个专栏中的各位友情翻译者也多少体现了一些“人性的亮光和人格的魅力”。 [s:167]

借此机会,感谢这些朋友的无私奉献!

附:到目前为止翻译者名单(按首次翻译时间顺序):mardiego,pkducks,pipi,mavrick1999,dolphin,royalflush。
[/quote:1gtnhwau]

国内德州扑克游戏里的翻译是“看牌”和“加注”吧,呵呵。
162#
被鱼围捕的柴七 发表于 2009-12-11 17:00:45 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[quote="dolphin":13wrnin4]哈,我其实该去查一下check, raise 中文怎么说的。  Mavrick说的好, 帮人就是帮己。

[quote="RichZhu":13wrnin4]谢谢dolphin!

这个帖子很大一部分谈的是慈善事业,正巧这几天论坛也有一些就慈善问题的讨论。我个人认为慈善的本源是互助而不是施舍,尽管形式上是单向的“能”者帮助“不能”者。从这种意义上说,这个专栏中的各位友情翻译者也多少体现了一些“人性的亮光和人格的魅力”。 [s:167]

借此机会,感谢这些朋友的无私奉献!

附:到目前为止翻译者名单(按首次翻译时间顺序):mardiego,pkducks,pipi,mavrick1999,dolphin,royalflush。
[/quote:13wrnin4]

国内德州扑克游戏里的翻译是“看牌”和“加注”吧,呵呵。[/quote:13wrnin4]

我觉得还是翻成“让牌”或者“过牌”比较好,这样check-raise也好翻译,过牌加注,让牌加注,如果说成看牌加注,在汉语里面总感觉有点混淆,给人误会是看了牌以后加注
163#
pokerbean 发表于 2009-12-12 11:27:30 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Annie Duke showed that professional poker players have some heart--and some serious give--when it comes to raising money for charity when she won (err…finished second to Joan Rivers) in last season’s “Celebrity Apprentice.”

这短短一句故意带括号的话,其实包含了一段公案,北美的网友有关注过的么?
164#
dolphin 发表于 2009-12-12 11:59:12 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

[s:149]不知道,你说吧,然后需要的话我改。
[quote="hil Hellmuth":243mrucv]
Annie Duke showed that professional poker players have some heart--and some serious give--when it comes to raising money for charity when she won (err…finished second to Joan Rivers) in last season’s “Celebrity Apprentice.”

这短短一句故意带括号的话,其实包含了一段公案,北美的网友有关注过的么?[/quote:243mrucv]
165#
pokerbean 发表于 2009-12-14 00:22:40 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

不知道,你说吧,然后需要的话我改。

你翻译的没问题。

我只是说,他提到的这件事有些意思,简单说就是JOAN RIVERS利用自己在娱乐圈中的势力,在上期TRUMP的电视秀“学徒”名人版中赖了一个冠军来——在最后一轮的任务中ANNIE DUKE实际募捐到的钱(估计不少来自牌手)比JOAN RIVERS 多,而JOAN RIVERS还骂所有牌手为人性阴暗的黑社会,犯了众怒,连DOYLE老头都写文章斥之。所以PHIL在这里会用故意打个括号这样的方式讽刺一下。
166#
dolphin 发表于 2009-12-14 02:21:44 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

原来这个名人学徒还是过去那个Trump的节目。我都好久不看电视了。 [s:146] 这个说牌手阴险比较好笑,听说老板们鼓励自己的员工打牌呢,免得自己的部下太傻了。
167#
StuUnger 发表于 2009-12-17 05:39:38 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

拜读
168#
赌客V 发表于 2009-12-18 19:18:43 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

5成胜算的运气 [s:167]  [s:167]  [s:167]
169#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2009-12-19 12:02:26 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Magical Spades or Ugly Spades?

Recently I was playing in a monstrous $400-$800 blind no limit Hold’em game.  After Antonio “The magician” Esfandiari limped under the gun, another player limped, and I limped in with Ks-2s in the cutoff (one position right of the button).  The flop was 7s-6h-5s, the player in the big blind bet out $5,000, the magician called, and I called.  The turn card was the 8s, which looked pretty magical to me as I made the second nut flush!  The player in the big blind checked, the magician bet $10,000, and I opted to call.  The other player folded, and the last card was the 3d.  Now the magician bet $30,000, and I decided to just call while I said, “Well, I cannot fold, and I’m not going to raise it up.”  The magician showed the As-Qs, and I thought to myself, “So sick, what a cooler!”

Let’s take closer look at this hand.  The magician used a play that I use myself sometimes, when he just called with the As-Qs before the flop.  The power of this play is that oftentimes you can hit a huge hand, and have your opponent completely buried.  Like when it comes Q-10-3, and your opponent has a queen.  Of course, by not raising it up pre-flop and winning the $1,200 in blind and antes risk free, you open yourself up to losing the hand, or to even getting buried when it comes Q-10-3, and your opponent has Q-10.  The standard play would be to raise it up pre-flop with As-Qs under the gun.  My $800 call before the flop was a little bit loose, but it was OK.  The magician’s call on the flop was standard, although a more aggressive line would have him raising it up on the flop with his flush draw and two over cards.  Still, I favor the call.  Why raise it up on the flop, only to have an opponent reraise with trips, or two pair, or a made straight?  If your opponent does have one of these hands, then you’re a big underdog to win the pot.  My call on the flop was standard.  On the turn, I like the magician’s $10,000 bet, and my call was actually a little weak.  Most players would have raised it up with a king high flush right then and there.  I mean, what are the odds that your opponent has an ace high flush?  It is more likely that he has a smaller flush, a straight, or even trips, and you want to try to extract more money out of one of those three hands!  I mean, you could lose a lot of action if the last card is a spade, or pairs the board (you may even lose the pot to a paired board!).  So the best play here is to raise it up when Antonio bet out on the turn, but in my case I thought that a likely hand that the magician may have been holding was the As-Xs.  I mean, the magician did limp into the pot in first position, and he did bet out on both streets after he hit his flush.  Also, a raise eliminates the other player, who may well have been drawing dead by now.  The magician did have the ace high flush, so my “Weak call” turned out to be a great play!  I love the magicians $30,000 bet on the river.  There was nothing I could do about the $30,000 call.  In fact, I would sooner raise it up, then fold this hand.  The magician could have easily have had a queen high flush, a smaller flush, or even a bluff (considering our history together).  It was a sick hand, but it could have been worse for me, if the magician checked on the turn or the river.  So as it turns out I lost the minimum, but $50,000 sure doesn’t sound like a “Minimum” number to me!!
170#
Slow Roll Poker 发表于 2009-12-19 13:57:10 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

翻译们辛苦拉
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 15:20 , Processed in 0.047593 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.