谢谢啊
翻译的时间不短啊,后面有点急性了 呵呵。。。可以训练训练耐心,谢谢Rich给予我这个机会,不然昨天我看到后,觉得懒懒的

[s:165] 希望大家没看不懂,谢谢Rich最后一段的修改。

小顺子中文进步也很大嘛! [s:152] 以后多翻几次行么?我们愿意给你足够多的机会去训练你的耐心。 [s:167]
154#
Phil Hellmuth 发表于 2009-12-9 09:34:08 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

Poker Players give back!

Annie Duke showed that professional poker players have some heart--and some serious give--when it comes to raising money for charity when she won (err…finished second to Joan Rivers) in last season’s “Celebrity Apprentice.”  Duke raised $500,000 from the poker world for charity!  In that spirit, in one crazy week in November I hosted and/or emceed four charity poker tournaments.   On Friday the thirteenth I flew to Montreal to emcee an event for the Starlight Foundation where we raised over $250,000 for children in need.  The following Monday I was off to Manhattan where on Tuesday night I helped emcee Roy “The oracle” Winston’s charity event on Wall Street.  Then on Wednesday night I hosted and emceed an event at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel for CHOP (the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia) where we raised $1 million in one night!  I love Manhattan!  Then on Thursday I was off to Phoenix, Arizona along with 20 other pro poker players, and 20 celebrities to host and emcee a weekend of poker, golf, and “Tasing” Brandon Cantu for the Fallen Officers Foundation!  We may have raised over $500,000; you can learn more about our event, and the “Fallen Officers Foundation”—they give money to families of officers that were killed in the line of duty--at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.holdemforheroes.com">www.holdemforheroes.com</a><!-- w -->.  You can see a video of Cantu getting “Tased” at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/phil_hellmuth">www.twitter.com/phil_hellmuth</a><!-- w -->.

On Saturday night, after Antonio “The magician” Esfandiari won the main event, and Jeff Madsen finished in second place, we began the “Winners tournament,” where the top two finishers in four charity events--run all week long—and I squared off for a $10,000 buy in seat to the World Series of Poker.  With Esfandiari, Madsen, and I in there, it was tough sledding!

When we were nine handed, with the blinds at $100-$200, I opened for $600 with 6-6 in early position, and Madsen—who was sitting directly on my left—called with A-A.  The flop was 7-7-6, I checked, and Madsen checked.  On the turn a deuce hit, I bet $800, and Madsen called.  On the river, a ten popped off and I bet $1,200. Madsen studied for a moment, noticing that I only had $2,200 left, and said, “I’m only going to call.”  Then Madsen showed his A-A, and I said, “Sick!”  Well played, you lost the absolute minimum!”

Let’s break this hand down: my opening raise of $600 was standard.  Madsen’s smooth call of $600 with A-A pre-flop is a very advanced play.  Madsen was attempting to trap one of the other players behind us, as well as trap me.  I like the play, especially as the other players were pretty aggressive that day, so that Madsen could reasonably hope that one of them would reraise, or over play their hand after the flop.  My check on the flop was OK, a bet may have been better as these days everyone expects a continuation bet (a bet on the flop), and checking may have actually shown some strength!  Madsen’s check behind me on the flop was a good one.  He checked here for the same reason that I checked the flop; to trap me.  Madsen’s check on the flop shows weakness, and because of it I may bet on the turn with a weak hand, or even attempt a bluff.  Or I may actually hit a hand like K-Q (hit a king or a queen) and go broke.  On the turn, I like my smallish size $800 bet.  I am trying to make it easy for Madsen to call me with a hand like A-Q, or give him a chance to attempt a bluff.  His smooth call on the turn of my $800 bet was a good one.  Again, Madsen probably thought that he had the best hand, and that I may have been bluffing.  And if I have K-K or Q-Q, he gets all of my chips anyway on the river.  My $1,200 bet on the river was OK.  How could I know that he had an over pair, and that he would only call with A-A?  I was trying to milk him with my full house and get maximum value.  Madsen’s smooth call of my $1,200 bet on the river was a great play!  I mean, I wouldn’t recommend if for anyone in the world unless you had a “Sick read” on your opponent, which Madsen did.  In fact, an all in raise was the more standard move, especially considering that I only had $2,200 more.  So for the record, I like the all in move, unless you have Madsen’s reading skills!
155#
dolphin 发表于 2009-12-9 13:30:20 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

我来翻吧,明天交作业,Phil Hellmuth 很具体地讲了一手牌。
156#
dolphin 发表于 2009-12-10 07:49:18 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

扑克牌手回馈社会

Annie Duke 显示了职业牌手是有些热心肠的 -- 并且热心付出 -- 在慈善募捐的时候,在她赢了的时候(哦,她赢得了第二名,第一名是Joan Rivers)在上一季的"名人学徒”里。 Duke从牌界募得慈善捐款$500,000。  在这样的精神氛围下,在十一月一个疯狂的的星期里,我主办和主持了四个扑克慈善比赛。  13号星期五,我飞到蒙特利尔为Starlight基金主持了一个活动,我们为需要帮助的儿童募得$250,000。  接下来的星期一我去了曼哈顿,星期二的晚上我帮助主持了在华尔街举办的Roy“ The oracle" Winston慈善募捐活动。然后星期三晚上在Mandarin Oriental 酒店我为CHOP(费城儿童医院)主办主持了募捐活动,一个晚上募得一百万!  我爱曼哈顿!  星期四我去了亚利桑那州的凤凰城,  和20名职业牌手,20名名人一起为“阵亡将士基金” 主办主持了一个周末的扑克,高尔夫,以及用电激枪击打Brandon Cantu活动! 我们可能募得$500,000; 你可以在www.holdemforheroes.com网站了解更多关于这次活动,和"阵亡将士基金” --他们为在岗位上牺牲的将士的家属提供金钱帮助。你可以在www.twitter.com/phil_hellmuth 观看Cautu被电激电击的录像。

星期六晚上,在Antonio ”The Magician" Esfandiari 赢了主赛,Jeff Madsen赢了第二之后,我们开始了“胜者的比赛”,这个比赛由在这一个礼拜的四个慈善活动中获胜的前两名选手和我一起角逐World Series of Poker 的$10,000 的买入席位。 Esfandiari, Madsen和我都在席上,这是个不好打的比赛。

当我们九人桌时,大小盲是$100-$200, 我手拿6-6在前位以$600开叫,Madsen -- 他就坐在我的左手,以A-A应叫。 Flop出来7-7-6, 我过牌, Madsen也过牌。 在转上来了个2, 我叫了$800, Madisen 靠。在河牌上10跳出来,我叫$1200, Madisen思考了一下,注意到小我只有$2200剩下来,就说:“我只打算靠一下。”  然后Madisen亮了他的A-A, 我说道,“变态!打的很好,你绝对输的很少了!“

让我们把这手牌拆开了来看: 我开始的加注叫牌$600 是标准的。  Madisen手拿A-A的平靠$600是很高级的玩儿法。 Madisen试图套住我们后面的一个牌手, 还有我。 我喜欢这种玩儿法, 特别是另几个牌手那一天特别凶, 那么Madsen合情合理地希望其中一个会再加注, 或者把他们手上的牌打过。 我在Flop之后的过牌还可以,或许叫下牌更好,如今每个人都期望一个续叫(在 Flop上叫牌), 这样在这里过牌表现了一种强 势!  Madisen在我之后Flop过牌 是个好的打法。  他在这里过牌和我过牌是一个原因, 套住我。  Madisen 在Flop上的过牌显得弱,因为这个我可能在Turn上用一手弱牌叫牌, 或者试着Bluff。  或者我可能得到一手象K-Q(中一对K或者一对Q)这样的牌而破产。  在Turn上,我喜欢我的小叫牌$800。  我试着让Madisen手拿象A-Q这样的牌来应叫, 或者给他一个机会试着Bluff。  他在Turn上平靠$800很好。再一次,Madisen可能认为他手上的牌最好, 或许我在Bluffing. 并且如果我有K-K或者Q-Q, 他可以在河牌上把我所有的筹码吃光。我在河牌上的 $1200叫牌还可以。  我怎么能知道他有一对大对子, 并且一对A-A也只是靠了一下呢?我只是努力用我的Full House(葫芦?)从他那里多挤出点儿,尽量多赚。 Madisen在河牌上平靠我的$1200是非常好的玩儿法!  我是说,我不会给世上什么人介绍这种玩儿法,除非你能“变态读出”你的对手,Madison做到了这个。  事实上,ALL-IN Raise加注是更标准的玩儿法,特别是考虑到我只剩$2200筹码。 作为正式记录,我喜欢ALL-IN 玩儿法,除非你有Madisen的技艺!

Poker Players give back!

Annie Duke showed that professional poker players have some heart--and some serious give--when it comes to raising money for charity when she won (err…finished second to Joan Rivers) in last season’s “Celebrity Apprentice.”  Duke raised $500,000 from the poker world for charity!  In that spirit, in one crazy week in November I hosted and/or emceed four charity poker tournaments.   On Friday the thirteenth I flew to Montreal to emcee an event for the Starlight Foundation where we raised over $250,000 for children in need.  The following Monday I was off to Manhattan where on Tuesday night I helped emcee Roy “The oracle” Winston’s charity event on Wall Street.  Then on Wednesday night I hosted and emceed an event at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel for CHOP (the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia) where we raised $1 million in one night!  I love Manhattan!  Then on Thursday I was off to Phoenix, Arizona along with 20 other pro poker players, and 20 celebrities to host and emcee a weekend of poker, golf, and “Tasing” Brandon Cantu for the Fallen Officers Foundation!  We may have raised over $500,000; you can learn more about our event, and the “Fallen Officers Foundation”—they give money to families of officers that were killed in the line of duty--at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.holdemforheroes.com">http://www.holdemforheroes.com</a><!-- m -->.  You can see a video of Cantu getting “Tased” at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/phil_hellmuth">http://www.twitter.com/phil_hellmuth</a><!-- m -->.

On Saturday night, after Antonio “The magician” Esfandiari won the main event, and Jeff Madsen finished in second place, we began the “Winners tournament,” where the top two finishers in four charity events--run all week long—and I squared off for a $10,000 buy in seat to the World Series of Poker.  With Esfandiari, Madsen, and I in there, it was tough sledding!

When we were nine handed, with the blinds at $100-$200, I opened for $600 with 6-6 in early position, and Madsen—who was sitting directly on my left—called with A-A.  The flop was 7-7-6, I checked, and Madsen checked.  On the turn a deuce hit, I bet $800, and Madsen called.  On the river, a ten popped off and I bet $1,200. Madsen studied for a moment, noticing that I only had $2,200 left, and said, “I’m only going to call.”  Then Madsen showed his A-A, and I said, “Sick!”  Well played, you lost the absolute minimum!”

Let’s break this hand down: my opening raise of $600 was standard.  Madsen’s smooth call of $600 with A-A pre-flop is a very advanced play.  Madsen was attempting to trap one of the other players behind us, as well as trap me.  I like the play, especially as the other players were pretty aggressive that day, so that Madsen could reasonably hope that one of them would reraise, or over play their hand after the flop.  My check on the flop was OK, a bet may have been better as these days everyone expects a continuation bet (a bet on the flop), and checking may have actually shown some strength!  Madsen’s check behind me on the flop was a good one.  He checked here for the same reason that I checked the flop; to trap me.  Madsen’s check on the flop shows weakness, and because of it I may bet on the turn with a weak hand, or even attempt a bluff.  Or I may actually hit a hand like K-Q (hit a king or a queen) and go broke.  On the turn, I like my smallish size $800 bet.  I am trying to make it easy for Madsen to call me with a hand like A-Q, or give him a chance to attempt a bluff.  His smooth call on the turn of my $800 bet was a good one.  Again, Madsen probably thought that he had the best hand, and that I may have been bluffing.  And if I have K-K or Q-Q, he gets all of my chips anyway on the river.  My $1,200 bet on the river was OK.  How could I know that he had an over pair, and that he would only call with A-A?  I was trying to milk him with my full house and get maximum value.  Madsen’s smooth call of my $1,200 bet on the river was a great play!  I mean, I wouldn’t recommend if for anyone in the world unless you had a “Sick read” on your opponent, which Madsen did.  In fact, an all in raise was the more standard move, especially considering that I only had $2,200 more.  So for the record, I like the all in move, unless you have Madsen’s reading skills!
157#
RichZhu 发表于 2009-12-10 14:15:35 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

谢谢dolphin!

这个帖子很大一部分谈的是慈善事业,正巧这几天论坛也有一些就慈善问题的讨论。我个人认为慈善的本源是互助而不是施舍,尽管形式上是单向的“能”者帮助“不能”者。从这种意义上说,这个专栏中的各位友情翻译者也多少体现了一些“人性的亮光和人格的魅力”。 [s:167]

借此机会,感谢这些朋友的无私奉献!

附:到目前为止翻译者名单(按首次翻译时间顺序):mardiego,pkducks,pipi,mavrick1999,dolphin,royalflush。
158#
loveraul 发表于 2009-12-10 14:47:47 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

打比赛真的很刺激
159#
mavrick1999 发表于 2009-12-10 20:08:01 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

谢谢dolphin!

这个帖子很大一部分谈的是慈善事业,正巧这几天论坛也有一些就慈善问题的讨论。我个人认为慈善的本源是互助而不是施舍,尽管形式上是单向的“能”者帮助“不能”者。从这种意义上说,这个专栏中的各位友情翻译者也多少体现了一些“人性的亮光和人格的魅力”。 [s:167]

借此机会,感谢这些朋友的无私奉献!

助人既是助己
160#
dolphin 发表于 2009-12-11 11:17:35 | 只看该作者

Phil Hellmuth专栏

哈,我其实该去查一下check, raise 中文怎么说的。  Mavrick说的好, 帮人就是帮己。
谢谢dolphin!

借此机会,感谢这些朋友的无私奉献!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-27 13:20 , Processed in 0.064339 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.