71#
flyerkite 发表于 2009-9-22 14:04:26 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

有段时间没进城了,进城都是大事件啊! [s:171]
72#
Johnny Chan 发表于 2009-9-22 16:22:08 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

希望大家支持我们中国队!  [s:146]

Hi guys!  This is Johnny Chan.  I apologize for the delay in posting, but I just got back to the US after a long, prosperous and productive trip in Macau. I was playing in some tournaments and cash games over there in addition to filming the Poker King movie.  Look for it soon!

I can see that this site is really taking off and that you are all quite active.  I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of poker's growth.  I think that this site will do great things to build friendships/community and spread both awareness and education of my favorite game!

Having played over 30 years, it is amazing to see how poker has grown over the years and is just now really starting to catch on in Asia. To take it even further, I will be leading  a team of Chinese poker pros to compete on a global level against other countries like the US, Australia, U.K., etc.  It is in a team tournament format and is appropriately named World Team Poker.  Look out for Team China news soon!

Regarding my future involvement with zhiyoucheng.com, I plan to participate periodically to give members updates on the life of a professional poker player.  To this end, although I do not wish to disappoint, I simply don't have time to reply to every single post due as I'm typically playing poker, filming or doing interviews, or spending time with my family. Believe me, poker is one tough way to make a living, but it is the best life I could have chosen. Therefore, I will try to simply browse themes and comment generally to topics that seem to be of interest to the community instead of to direct questions.

With that, I would like to thank you again for you involvement and hope to see you "heads up" one of these days.

P.S. As it appeared there was some question in some earlier posts, being from Hong Kong, I do speak Cantonese and Mandarin.  However, when I went to school, we didn't have computers back then and I must admit that I haven't mastered pinyin on a computer.  The characters at the top of the post took forever!   [s:167]
73#
saiyang 发表于 2009-9-22 16:33:17 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

Hi guys!  This is Johnny Chan.  I apologize for the delay in posting, but I just got back to the US after a long, prosperous and productive trip in Macau. I was playing in some tournaments and cash games over there in addition to filming the Poker King movie.  Look for it soon!

I can see that this site is really taking off and that you are all quite active.  I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of poker's growth.  I think that this site will do great things to build friendships/community and spread both awareness and education of my favorite game!

Having played over 30 years, it is amazing to see how poker has grown over the years and is just now really starting to catch on in Asia. To take it even further, I will be leading  a team of Chinese poker pros to compete on a global level against other countries like the US, Australia, U.K., etc.  It is in a team tournament format and is appropriately named World Team Poker.  Look out for Team China news soon!

Regarding my future involvement with zhiyoucheng.com, I plan to participate periodically to give members updates on the life of a professional poker player.  To this end, although I do not wish to disappoint, I simply don't have time to reply to every single post due as I'm typically playing poker, filming or doing interviews, or spending time with my family. Believe me, poker is one tough way to make a living, but it is the best life I could have chosen. Therefore, I will try to simply browse themes and comment generally to topics that seem to be of interest to the community instead of to direct questions.

With that, I would like to thank you again for you involvement and hope to see you "heads up" one of these days.

P.S. As it appeared there was some question in some earlier posts, being from Hong Kong, I do speak Cantonese and Mandarin.  However, when I went to school, we didn't have computers back then and I must admit that I haven't mastered pinyin on a computer.  The characters at the top of the post took forever!   [s:167]

Oh!My god...Johnny Chan.. [s:158]  [s:158]  [s:158]  [s:158]
74#
firebird 发表于 2009-9-22 16:43:54 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

wow,东方快车都来了哦 [s:158]

ps:这帖子置顶了反而没注意到,每次来都直接看下面的新帖子了。 [s:152]
75#
chaoyi 发表于 2009-9-22 19:20:42 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

突然发现johnny竟然发贴了。。不知道老陈现在还能不能看懂中文。。。理论上johnny应该是看繁体的吧
76#
bigmao 发表于 2009-9-22 20:54:26 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

突然发现johnny竟然发贴了。。不知道老陈现在还能不能看懂中文。。。理论上johnny应该是看繁体的吧

wow. 电影ROUNDERS里的Johnny Chan 来了! 我本来以为他就是挂个名呢。
还记得ROUNDERS里WSOP ME CHAN和SEIDEL HU的经典片断,"yes,ERIC SEIDEL GOES ALLIN,and CHAN has him, Johnny Chan, the master...."
非常希望这个电影能拍续集。
77#
Kel 发表于 2009-9-22 23:34:53 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

一大早上来惊见Johnny Chan的帖子,很是喜出望外,没想到他不发则已,一发还挺长的一篇,只是不知道论坛的中文帖子他老人家是否都能看懂 [s:158] 以前只听说邱大侠发一个中文帖通常需要1-2个小时,不过通过几个月的恶补,邱大侠已经进步很大了,现在发一个帖子大概只需要半个小时了 [s:167] 再看Chan大侠写的“The characters at the top of the post--希望大家支持我们中国队!-- took forever!   [s:167]”,老邱同志这下该更放心了,您现在有余力的话,可以帮助Chan提高中文水平了 [s:167]  [s:167]  [s:167]
78#
David Chiu 发表于 2009-9-22 23:55:46 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

Johnny与我们有个共同点,就是孕育更多的中华扑克精英。从此以后,希望大家对待《智游城》就像自己的家,有空多回家看看,分享你的喜怒哀乐,这里,就是大家可以怒吼、吐苦水的家。让我们一起学习、进步!让我们大家一起共同努力、奋斗!
79#
黄老实 发表于 2009-9-23 01:39:26 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

看到传奇的感觉。。。
80#
luckypanda 发表于 2009-9-23 03:02:22 | 只看该作者

欢迎Johnny Chan加入智游城

扑克是Johnny Chan的长项,技惊四座是家常便饭,本以为上网发贴是他的弱项,没想到他的第一个贴子就把大家给shock了,哈哈。所以永远不能低估对手啊。

看到偶像开口了,应该很多同学在无比激动中吧。 [s:146]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 01:45 , Processed in 0.059729 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.