扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 10288|回复: 11
打印 上一主题 下一主题

野蛮的FTP客服

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
hooloo 发表于 2009-12-30 15:26:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
事情是这样的,我发了封email给ftp客服问用vpn上ftp是否是被允许的,客服一看我的email就立马封了我的帐号要我提供身份证复印件和地址复印件。这种野蛮的行为让我非常气愤。因为拆迁我无法提供我的地址复印件,我提供了我的身份证和驾照的复印件。最后才被开通。以下是email的原文,
第一封:
Hello,
Because of my unstable internet connection in China, I wanna know if it\'s legal to using VPN to play on FTP.
My vpn is provided by strongvpn.com which will show an american static IP address.

XXX
第二封:
Hello xxx,

Thank you for your email.

We have no issue with your use of a VPN provided it is not used for any activity that contravenes our site terms.

Additionally, your Full Tilt Poker account has been temporarily suspended pending verification of your identity.

Please send scanned, clear copies of the following documents to <!-- e --><a href=\"mailto:security@fulltiltpoker.com\">security@fulltiltpoker.com</a><!-- e -->:

1) Photo ID:

One of the following: valid driver\'s license, passport, or other government-issued ID that clearly shows your birth date and the date of issue or expiry.

2) Proof of Address:

One of the following: bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.

Before sending copies of your documents, please ensure the following requirements are met:

* Copies must be clear and legible (96 to 150 DPI or higher recommended for scanned copies).

* The document needs to be a full page and complete (bill/pay stubs, folded papers, envelopes, and partial sections are unacceptable).

* Bills must clearly display that company\'s letterhead or official logo.

* Your address verification document must display the same name and address listed on your Full Tilt Poker account.

* We can only accept email attachments of 3 MB or less, and attachments can be in either JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg) or PDF (.pdf) format.

If you do not have access to a scanner, we will accept digital photos of the documents providing they meet the requirements above. If your camera has a macro feature (appears as a tulip icon), please enable it and take the photo within a 12 to 18-inch distance. If your camera does not have this option, please take the photo within a 24-inch distance.

Please note that your Full Tilt Poker account will remain suspended until we receive and verify legible copies of all requested documents.

Once we process your documentation we will contact you with an update on the status of your account.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Ed

Security

Full Tilt Poker

第三封
Hello ED,
It is quite DISAPPOINTED to hear that my account was suspended by telling the truth without any illegal activities evidence. It is quite RUDE to treat your loyal customer like this. FTP HURTS my feeling deeply being the top notch online poker room in the world.

As your request, I will provide the copy of my photo ID and driver license as attachments
which will be sent in two emails due to the file size limitation.
For some reason, I do not have the Proof of my Address.
Because of fast developing and rebuilding in my city,my registered address in photo id and driver license are no long existing.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Regards
xxx

后来一个叫david给我回复说帐号开通了
Hello,

Thank you for sending us the requested documentation.

We\'re pleased to inform you that we\'ve verified your documentation and reopened your Full Tilt Poker account. You can now log in and play on our site as usual.

We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Good luck at the tables, and thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

David D
Security
Full Tilt Poker

垃圾ftp客服打完红利我走人!!!!!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友 微信微信
收藏收藏
2#
omi5420 发表于 2009-12-30 19:06:45 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

赫赫,FTP的人会不会越来越少
现在跟PS比唯一优势也就是存取款方便了吧
3#
september8 发表于 2009-12-30 19:41:11 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

D场吗,都一样。
4#
colin 发表于 2009-12-30 22:37:04 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

真负责任呀。(反话)
5#
skizzik 发表于 2010-1-1 01:08:17 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

其實地址證明和拆遷與否搬家與否關係不大.........
6#
MisterForty 发表于 2010-1-1 02:10:14 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

拆迁居然影响那么大 [s:167]
7#
lamma888 发表于 2010-1-1 06:57:02 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

其實他們對 VPN 有疑問是正常,想想如果有天真的有個美國 IP 用你的賬號登入,而 FTP 不去查,你又會怎麼樣,不過處理手法是不妥當。
8#
bbigg 发表于 2010-1-1 08:00:11 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

身在乌烟下不得不低头啊!
9#
kidrock1871 发表于 2010-1-1 11:25:53 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

人家的买卖人家说了算,忍了吧..
10#
missmadj 发表于 2010-1-2 06:50:02 | 只看该作者

野蛮的FTP客服

谁让我们在人家场子里玩呢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|智游城论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 03:18 , Processed in 0.058411 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.